I'm thinking of starting an adventure...

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Srekel, Jun 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Did you steal your quote from one of the map loading screens of tribes 2?

2. Tel'ral

Tel'ral New Member

Yeah but its a real poem.

I just knew someone would point that out.

3. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

4. Amos Trask

Amos Trask New Member

Yes well loners are okay I guess since if you role play a loner you can't really spam

5. Tel'ral

Tel'ral New Member

6. Lord Davidian

Lord Davidian New Member

The wind was howling ferociously and the rain poured down with vengence as Lord Davidain stood shivering and damp outside the rear entrance of 'Smitty's Rustic Pub' awaiting admitance. The fine cloth cape wraped snugly about his delicate frame aforded Lord Davidian little protection from the unforgiving rain, despite it's close stitching.

Lord Davidian had, of course, rapped the obscurly secret knock which had been forwarded to him not three hours ago via correspondence upon the heavy wooden door. Finally, after what had seemed to him an eternity, a narrow slip of metal, not quite eye-level to the lanky gentleman, slid back to reveal an opening into the dark room beyond. Suddenly, a pair of old, yellowing eyes popped into view, causing Lord Davidian to bend backwords slightly in surprise.

"Eh! What ya be wantin' here then?" The eyes had a voice and a scratchy, lazy one at that.

"Greetings good sir", Lord Davidian feigned politeness the best way he knew how. "I wish to seek refuge from this dreadful bit of weather. May I perhaps gain entrance into your fine establishment for a time?"

Again the elderly eyes spoke, this time with an obvious squinting of suspistion. "Well, what is the password then, eh?"

Lord Davidian had momentarily forgotten there even was a password and had to think for a moment. "......Vorpal Bunny stew." With that, the heavy wooden door slowly creaked open and Lord Davidian strode confidently into the poorly lit pub.

7. Lord Davidian

Lord Davidian New Member

Ok, this, as with so many other forum RPGs, is sadly going nowhere. As a result, I have decided to continue my character's story as a new piece of fan fiction. Consider this the prologue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord Davidian on 2001-07-14 15:42 ]</font>

Our Host!