I'm sorry...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolf, Sep 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

...to anyone I've pissed off in my short while here. I have said some dumbass things and am taking them back.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Nothing to worry about. Other people have been worse, much worse. We're probably not going to make you the scapegoat... yet. Just quit posting dumbass things and I think you'll be just fine. :)

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Don't worry I didn't even notice you until now - unless you posted under a different handle that is.

4. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Yeah I just checked his post history and the only thing that offended me was his grammar.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

What is it with this forum, newbies and sorry posts?

6. Milo

Milo New Member

I dunno. What is it with this forum, my computer, and Gator trying to install itself on?

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I've got the same problem Milo... oh, and I would love to apologize to everyone who I've offended in my short tyme here, and I would like to say that I love all of you.* NOT!!!! this is my response to those who are angry with me, or annoyed by my stupidity... [​IMG]

*this applies to only the female, good-looking members of this board, those who wish to argue wether or not you are good-lookin (hopefully you know if your female or not :lol: ) please email me @ Platnuimfangtheslayer@hotmail.com

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I would like to apologize to every single person who has ever even contemplated posting here, because I know that at sometime or another, I pissed you all off.

Matt, what if we don't know... NOT THAT I DON'T! I mean, I know, and stuff. I know alot. Of stuff.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

you don't piss me off Blinky, actually, I find most your posts fairly funny, oh, and congrads on the Ornate. btw, if you cannot tell which gender you are, please do us all a favorite, and diet at least 200lbs of rolls off, or else go into your doctor and ask him to check for you.

10. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

If I diet, do I still get toto play beer pong :D ?

11. Silvio-Arjunza

sure, actually, I bet if you were to diet you'd be better at beer pong, since you wouldn't have to play around your gut.... err... fuel tank for sex.... but anyway.... I think I should get my dad or someone to mail you a bottle of Snoqualmie Fall's WildCat ale, or something... it's pretty good, and I bet you'd like it for beer pong... :) :) :)

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Alright, I'll start working out, and when I get a chance, I'll post a shot of me online, I just don't have a camera right now. Trust me though, you wouldn't want to be subjected to that image.

Our Host!