I'm out, I'm done, that's it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Jun 10, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    They all do.

Still playing Haven and Hearth, Yuki?

2. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Alright I guess I started that rumor by assuming the post in the VFX thread was inflammatory. No overt flaming took place (just the average Zanza{the funny twilight stuff}), except that post. I didn't mean to mislead people like that, because it began only as a badly worded opinion. I use a lot of metaphors that are relevant mostly to myself, and honestly because of the fact that I think most of the time you guys might actually get what I'm saying is part of what keeps me here (and if I get mad, it's only because I'm pissed off at myself for not using the right words). There are times when I'm just bad at wording opinions because of context I use, a result of me being overstimulated by the topic, so I'll get so wrapped up in it I forget that you guys aren't in my head and you won't understand me. I don't know why I haven't formally told you guys before (though I did make arcanum backgrounds and posted them on the site a few months ago), because I'm actually kind of proud to be different, even though I don't have the innate ability to empathize with or understand other people, I'd like to think that allows me to focus more on myself. Though, because of insecurities in dealing with other people, the thoughts about myself are normally "does this person like me/hate me?why?" and I'll go into obsessive ruminating thoughts about people I hate, or something will confuse me about your context, because if I had said what you had, I would have meant something completely different.
    You want me to say it funny?
    Ass-burgers*
    Asperger's.
    While I personally don't consider the backgrounds I made the first time I told you (they were just fun and I guessed if you saw I made it you might think there was a correlation between the two), I promise this'll be the last time if you're not surprised/don't care.

3. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

Actually, I sympathise with you, although I don't know if I have any syndrome or not. I had been quite a-social throughout my childhood and I could not understand how people socialized with each other, but I've gotten used to talking with people and how they will react to what.

Romantic signals are still very puzzling to me, however. Is she checking me out, or is she trying to see if I would date her friend, or is she having fun with me or does she just act the way she does? *memory overflow*

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I'm left-handed. Sometimes it makes me think the multiverse hates with with a passion. I mean seriously, operating a can opener is a fucking challenge. Well, was until my lady gave me a left-handed can opener, that is. That was sweet. But those ergonomic computer mouses at my university still piss me right off. I probably won't be able to efficiently aim a rifle if ever given the opportunity as well, seeing how at the same time I'm right-eyed. Ah, well.

Also, I have syphilis.

...okay, I don't, but I'm quite an antisocial fellow myself. But hey, maybe that's the price you pay for being a highly advanced AI.

5. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Oh steam and soot! We merely traded!

No harm done. Miscommunication is as much misinterpretation as it is misspeaking. Despite our best efforts to demonstrate otherwise, I'd like to believe that we are all friends here and nobody is going to hold some slightly misleading comments against anybody else.

6. Mesteut

Mesteut New Member

Meh, not really autistic. Seeing both my parents are doctors, we would know.

My condition was more caused by a sudden leap in social class (think going from a neighbourhood school to a top-notch private school) with no transition period - I could easily make friends with people in my old school but the people in my new school had a completely different set of reactions, social codes and "status symbols" (e.g. 4th grade - GameBoy Color). Since I didn't belong in any of their "circles", my attempts to fit in backfired and I was left confused. In return, I went off to be a Star Wars fan (a.k.a. geek) and hung out with a minority group.

This slowly balanced out when I started to fit in with High School. Still, was in a weird platonic love with someone who was definitely out of ordinary, so crashed and burned (alcohol + going to our homes together + she flirting with a friend all night + friend saying he's holding back for me when she's not around = me punching the wall, telling her how much I love her in front of her house etc.) and screwed up my view on perceiving romance with me being paranoid if someone is toying with me or not.

((
    Example conversation:

Me: Hey, so you're 18 now?
    Her: Yeah, look at that - if I sleep with you, I'll be charged with rape.
    Me: Huh? *short circuit*
    Her: Yeah, but, like - "Hey officer, he did me, not the other way around"
    ))

She damn well knew I was obsessed with her when she said that. =\

7. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

I guess you would have to go with the minigun or the flamthrower, in that case.

8. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

There was more than that. A lot of things nobody saw. Were it not for our effort to keep people around, I'd delete Zanza's account.

9. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Sif you would delete me, I didn't do anything wrong.

10. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

I have no idea what other "things" you are talking about, but kicking Zanza would still be a great loss for this forum in terms of entertainment, not only member count.

11. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

12. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I too hope that was a joke. Zanza immediately earned a place in The House by being the only person to razz Xiao_Caity. Although she is gone, I'm confident Zanza will continue to prove himself with quality posts.

13. Charonte

Charonte Member

I, for one, would like to know what these 'other things' were before saying something either way.

14. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Same to be honest, I once created a Arthgon Sucks Balls account but I've grown to be fond of the fella now.

15. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Yes, we should keep Zanza. I grow fond of him. Oh. I already forgave you for making that Account, Zanza.

Gross: How did your family react when they heard that you have Asperge? I hope a lot better then a friend of mine.

Edit: What were the 'other things you mentioned? I want to know, because I cannot judge, before I know what happend.

16. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Hey, that was my account! I deserve all the credit for that one!

You later created something similar though, but I can't check what was its exact name (Donkey balls? Donkey ass? Something like that, I believe) because before you could break any havoc, Vorak deleted both your and my own account. I'd call him a party pooper, but with my luck he would pop in here any moment now and give me a silly avatar for doing so.

Then again, he did turn a blind eye for me playing with some sockpuppet accounts - Arthgon sucks balls among them - around Christmas, so I'm not really mad at him.

17. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Couldn't remember what it was called, loves cock or something. but anyway...

HAHA I DREW YOU OUT MURO!!

18. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I understand the phrasal verb you used correctly. If you mean that you encouraged me to confess that it was my account, well, it's not like it was any secret, not after I created the Christmas thread anyway.

If, however, you meant that your actions caused my sockpuppet account to be deleted, than I must admit that I have already abandoned it by then, seeing how it has fulfilled its purpose and all, so no harm done.

If you meant something completely different, I apparently suck at finding meanings of phrasal verbs on the Internetz.

19. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Huh. Were the sockpuppets of Muro deleted? *checks it out* I am actually surprised that they were deleted, because it was just a silly joke.

PS: Congratulations with your 1000th post, Magikot.

20. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Indeed it was! Glad we agree on that.

Hey, I didn't notice that. Congrats, magikot!

[​IMG]

They are filled with piss, by the way.

Our Host!