Idiot King (or Queen) of the Board

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silvio-Arjunza, Sep 26, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Who is the most idiotic person on this board?

1. Matt Thorn (my sexy self)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sleek_Jeek

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chulupa Cobra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Regulars, they're all freaks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. The Moderators! They rule like Saddam!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

you come here often? no, not really... but anyway, I suppose that does make sense... but I'm not nearly as bad as Sleek, who has spent so much TYME posting on this board it's quite obscene. and yes, I do know I post alot, but I'm nothing compared to him... I've gotten 276 or so posts in one month... he's gotten nearly 400.

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Matt, it's time, not tyme. Spell it right, or forever earn my scorn. Sleek is worse than you, yes, but you're not exactly good yourself. The defintion of regular is also hard to nail down, so I'm not going to try and correct what people have said so far about it other than no one's got it right yet.

I'd also like to know when Snow became reviled...unless of course Chalupa is really trying to say that she's now as liked as Snow.

See, I may not like what you say, but I'm only going to be 'offended' if you act in a stupid fashion on a regular basis...and you're beginning to qualify for that Matt.

3. Silvio-Arjunza

I'm beginning to qualify for some remote form of power? YES!!! And I'll spell tyme how ever I want. I don't mind your scorn. ANd Chulupa is loved by all! she just doesn't know it, and niether do any of you... I'm the true scrapegoat, since all is my fault... :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Yes you have the power of annoying people with deliberate wrong spelling and almost uttermost ignorance of the fact that a sentence begins with a capital letter and ends with a period.

5. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

His spelling and grammar isn't the half of it, but I think we should move the conversation to something else. Or maybe just treat this as a Vault topic as the thread's title seemingly invites this sort of inanity. Did the Grammar and Spelling Nazis set up their headquarters in Poland, or what??

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Perhaps we should me this topic a sticky so n00bies know to watch out for me? you know, because im such an idiot, etc.

Or better yet, we should just vault it because its not really promoting any kind of constructive or even interesting conversation. i think i get the idea that you guys think i post to much, which is proably true, so i'm not going to argue that you guys dont post enough, but do we seriously need this read topic?

7. Silvio-Arjunza

we should make it sticky to see who ends up winning then the board goes to hell... ok, I guess since the board is currently in a state akin to hell, it should be when the board dies....

8. gargob

gargob New Member

How many of you want to put Chalupa, Sleek and Matt in an island give them each a piece of paper and order them to wack each other to death?
    What did Matt do?
    He seemed okay then I come back and everyone seems to compare him to Sleek and Chalupa? Matt aren't you a regular I go away for a week and it seems you have become a regular.
    What happened when I was gone?

9. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

It seems that you were gone longer than a week, gargob, but that's beside the point. Anyone with even an INKLING of spelling know-how would have realized that the "Chulupa Cobra" referred to in the poll is not myself. Even if it were, Snowmane and "I" were tied for votes until I mentioned that we were tied for votes. What's that tell you about the seriousness of this poll??

I'm all for whacking Sleek and Matt to death, although I'd prefer that someone else do the whacking and that they use something more substantial than "a piece of paper" unless they have the Death of a Thousand Paper Cuts with Lime Juice (tm) in mind. Nothing's really happened in your absence save for the fact that I think I've become something of a respected regular and you missed out on a whole Supersized (tm) mess of spam.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

im still not sure what i did to deserve this other than frequent posting, and may be pissing someone off while debating a topic...

<edit> oh yeah, the moving sig thing... well i changed it just like you guys asked, cant we just put that behind us?

11. Silvio-Arjunza

I'm not a regular Garbog, I just come here a lot.... oh, and Chulupa, I personally like the draw'n'quarter life boat better... here's what ya do: you attach one limb to the tail of the horse (one arm to one horse, one leg to another), and then once they've got no limbs left, you put them in a life vest, and toss'em in the ocean, pulling them out once every day to injury the wounds more, and give them water so they survive....(tm) how's that for vicious? and Sleek, you should know what you've done, both you and I are the champion Spammers of this board....* I think your in the lead by a bit, but I ain't lacking by much....
    and Chulupa, this post wasn't ment to be serious, it was meant to gather some opinions, and entertain the lower intelligent ppl among us (and yes, I am amused :p ) and what do you have agiant spam? it's wonderful!! it's diced lizard in a can!!

*as of the moment

I AM PROUD OF BEING AN ASSHOLE! JOIN THE FUCKWIT TEENAGER BRIGADEâ„¢ TODAY, AND YOU CAN GROVEL AT MY FEET!

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Oh God you're so annoying. You aren't champion of anything, your the site whipping bitch. I wish I knew you so I could go to your house and beat you in the head with a log after some of your posts.

Only you would say what's wrong with diced lizard in a can. You know what's wrong with it? All that canned food, it's crap! It's always too salty, and has WAY to much cholesterol.

13. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You don't want to be an individual in that poll, believe you me. Look at what happened to Matt - he's the one who started it, and now he's the most reviled person on the board (Sleek runs a close second in my mind :)). Chalupa had her day in the sun as the scapegoat.

Although, I would like to know which people with a death wish voted for the moderators...

15. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

That and who voted for the regulars too. C'mon people tell us.

16. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

Well, considering how often I misphrase myself and confuse those around me (in such a manner as to trigger firestorm wars) it would be appropriate.

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

please explain to me exactly what you mean by "firestorm wars," i've never witnessed one of those...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. :)

Sorry to say it,* but I'm afraid that your every other post is absolute crap, although you won't admit it. :lol:

* - Wait a minute...no I'm not!!! HAHAH!

19. Silvio-Arjunza

this whole thread was pointless, and is crap... so after you read this post, read moderators, please either lock this, or toss it in the trash or the vault of folly...
    now! on the unimportant stuff! Chaos, you think every OTHER post of his is crap? he's had more crappy posts then I!! how do I know? because maximum I have had around 350 crappy posts, he's had nearly a thousand!!!
    Oh, Chulupa, since I've taken your position as scrape-goat, you now owe me a hug. if you wish to decline on the hug please tell me, and you can mail me $10 in unmarked bills. :roll: otherwise I hunt you down, and hug you. :lol: yea, I've now just wasted a good amount of forum space... Moderators! please do your thing to this pointless, crapola post!

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

<happy funny laughy section>
    no! dont lock it! its my best reason for being indignant! FUCK YOU ALL! :razz: (just kidding) :lol:

<angry pissed off adults only section>
    anyway, matt, once again just because i have many more posts than you doesnt mean you havent made more of an ass of yourself than i have, mr "I am sensing a change in this forum, i dont think it will be around for much longer"-man. what you really need to do is stick to your promise of not posting in general discussion and really SHUT UP. whenever someone calls you a spammer you compare yourself to me, and how your not as bad as me, well guess what? despite the fact that ive posted 900 times or so i still havent come as close to getting banned as you, so what does that say? every single one of my posts is shit huh? well the first time you post in a non-condescending manner, and actually roduce an original idea in said post, and dont present a female member with some ridiculous childish come on line then THAT will be the first time you have posted something worthwhile in the general discussion forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!