I took place in a anti-genodice rally saturday.

Discussion in 'Vault of Folly' started by CharlesBHoff, Jan 12, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

On Jan 10 I join my fellow muslim along with some christian and jewish attence than anti-genodice rally against Israel action in Gaza. Many will find it hard to believe that many jewish religious leader donot support Israel action
    in Gaza. One US senator from Texas publicly deannounse Israel action as illegality under International Law and he use the G--word Genodice.

2. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Last week I ended up arguing with a group of people protesting about Israel and Gaza. Protesting against a war that Australia isn't even taking part in is stupid beyond belief.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Not here in america where our government against most people wish give Israel all the weapons they want and our government is so afraid to tell Israel off when they are wrong. USA give Israel 7 billion dollar of aid very year money we can use to help poorer nation or our own people.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They will get the local fox video so they can put it on U-tude. If even have me in it.

6. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

America has done worse with it's money than spending 7 million on supporting Isreal, that's for sure.

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I'm with Vorak on this one. I'm not going to protest or support either side in this war. Having said which...

This is where the mother-fucking UN *ought* to be stepping in. (I'm sorry, but using phosphorus and anti-personell weaponry on civilians is a war crime. Whoever ordered that needs to be raped with a machine gun. Fucking using anti-personell shells on a SCHOOL is beyond wrong. And damn you, dad, for explaining to me exactly what those shells they used do. I can't sleep at night...)

8. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Yeah! The UN can move it with it's army and.....wait....uh.....

I forgot the UN is a useless body with no real power at all.

9. Packersfan30_3

Packersfan30_3 New Member

I don't mean to call you out, as I don't know your personally, but I find it funny that people suddenly seem to give a shit about Israel and Palestine now that the Jews are the ones on the offensive. Five years ago when suicide bombers where setting off nail bombs with shrapnel dipped in AIDS blood (this way people who would normally only be grazed or wounded would die a slow, horrific death) no one really seemed to notice. But now all of a sudden, the rich, horrible Jews are picking on the poor Palestinians who just want their home back. Oh the humanity. Bull shit...

While shelling a school is pretty horrible, I have a hard time believing it was ordered (I guess in a way I don't really want to.) If you can supply me with a news article I'd appreciate it, because that's pretty hardcore. However, keep in mind that when the Palestinians were shooting missiles into Israel, they would have been happy to kill Isreali children. Arabic fighters use children as suicide bombers and fighters constantly. They've tried to use children to stop US convoys to ambush them, and there isn't a doubt in my mind that there were rebels hiding in the school if it was shelled. That doesn't make it right to shell it, but think of it this way. The Palestinians sure as hell won't be hiding in schools anymore if there's a doubt in their mind that Israel won't attack them. It might not even work like that, but clearly the current way of dealing with terrorists isn't working. It's time to try something new.

The only reason I think people are so shocked about this is because it's supposed to a "good guy" that's now playing by the bad guys rules. And frankly, in this age of Islamic extremist suicide bombing and guerrilla tactics, get used to it. It's possible that Israel is under the threat of a nuclear attack, and I'd be pretty scared too if I was living there.

10. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I'm pretty sure there's no real innocent side in this. They've both been slaughtering each other for a few decades now.

That said, the reason people protest about things their nation isn't involved in is because many people believe in a global community, where we're supposed to look out for one another regardless of nationality. There's also a hope that their own nation will politically lean on the warring nations to STFU. Though, Israel and Palestine is a bit more complicated than one side shutting up and leaving the other alone at this point.

11. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Shouldn't you be protesting Hamas then, and supporting Israeli attempts at wiping them out? Hamas so far has killed way more palestinians for a variety of reasons (supporters of Fatah; suspected Israeli spies; much needed propaganda material; etc etc) than Israel, yet there is no one protesting Hamas.

Also, when was the last time you ever protested ANY genuine genocide, democide, conflict or oppression? Y'know, like the numerous cases of muslims butchering fucking MILLIONS of christians, jews, hindus, reform muslims, black muslims; islamic states stomping the shit out of the opposition, critics, human rights advocates, women; or sponsoring puppet states and oppressive jihadist organizations that are wreaking havoc all around the world?

Oh, never? Thought so.

However, when Hamas starts a war, and Israel retaliates by disabling the illegitimate, oppressive government of a fucking 1.5-million country in a three week war, with negligible casualties (0.06%, YES, ZERO POINT ZERO SIX PERCENT OF ALL THE POPULATION WAS KILLED), everybody's calling it a fucking genocide.

Looks like folks have absolutely no problem with people dying, as long as Israel isn't the one trying to defend herself. Then it's time for protests. Lynching & looting included, of course.

12. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Why is this in the arcanum section anyways?

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There not enought to say about the game anymore.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Israel hide behind the Genocide that Nazie Germany did to then, than over thing 25 million people die in Hilter death camp but Israel onlt talk about the 6 million jew as they where the only one to die in Hilter death camp.
    As Israel enter Gaza City the most dense poplate place on Earth the death troll will raise.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The two germany policemen did the right thing taken down that Israeli flag. I saw than video of Egypt riot police sent to stop than illegal rally at than Mosque back down when they saw 100,000 muslim who want to rally and there is only 10 riot policemen so they decide it was better to allow the rally take place. There are two video of the El Paso Gaza protect on U-tude enter in search on U-tude El Paso Gaza. The first one have me with long hair starting to turn grey and a bread wearing than black prayer cap with than palid winter jacket call El Paso Protest on Gaza's Genocide 1-10-09, the other better one Protect Gaza.. There is no massive police present as El Paso is than quiet city of 1 million people with than average murder rate of 10 per year. In the second I believe than christian country judge took part in the protest as he is from Palition.

16. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

So does being an incomprehensible idiot for 7 years give you the right to triple post in the wrong section ? I mean, spreading some sort of retarded pro-muslim propaganda may seem fine, but we have forum rules as to where it should be posted and how. Conform or die.

17. Earth Nuggets

Earth Nuggets New Member

AW COME ON, CHARLES!!! The Jews have been pushed around for a LONG while! It's about time they had their own personal holocaust!

KILL 'EM ALL, WIPE 'EM OUT!

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The UN Watch guy miss than big point . Thatb part of Sudan which is the size
    of French where all the rapes and killing is takeing place so the Secural Council order Sudan forces to leave so Sudan pull it military out. Yet the rapes and killing is still taken place mean the local reberal force are doing it.
    5000 UN troop and 8000 Africa Unity Troop is too few to keep order and end the rapeing and killing. Nobody in the western world want to send than large forces of troops there to do the job right. It would take 500,000 to 1 million troops afew year to police that area.. While the El Paso police force have 2700 police officers they donot have to cover than area the size of french eiither.

19. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I'm not claiming that either side in this war is remotely good. I think they're both bastards and I'm fully aware that the only way for this conflict to end forever is for one side to wipe the other out. HOWEVER...

Israel has, until now, been playing by the rules and not fucking around too much. However, they attacked those schools knowing damn well that a lot of innocents were going to die, and then they tried to claim that they haven't broken any of the international laws regarding rules of engagement. THAT'S what's shitting me off, you know, along with the 'Holy fuck they used WHAT on a SCHOOL?!?!?!?!' factor of it all.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I hear that Turkey is senting troop to Gaza only as oberate not as enforcement of peace.
    To enforce my last post on how big Sudan is it cover 967,500 square miles and France cover 211,208 square miles so the one part of Sudan which all the western nation are up in arm about can easy be the size of Frane. Since my world atlas was printed in 1995 the population number willnot be correct so I will estimale the new number for population. Sudan about 35,000,000 and France about 50 million people.

Our Host!