I thought you guys should know...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xan Emrys, Jun 28, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

I've been gone because I've moved. I didn't say so before because my internet was down before I got the chance. Stay cool. I shall be among you soon.

Xan Emrys

P.S. My internet still isn't set up. I'm on a 56k modem at my dad's house right now. :p

2. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Wait, who are you again? And why do we care?

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well that wasn't very nice Darkwalker. Hope your move goes smoothly Xan.

4. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

5. backstabber

backstabber New Member

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Look folks, a very good example of what people wanted to avoid thus leaving the forum. Good job Darkwalker. :thumbup:

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

So say you.

What, like it was a surprise sprung on you? "Congratulations, you're the random contestant on 'People Movers', the show where we take a random person and move all their stuff to a new location of our choice!"

You've already rejected us once, what makes you think we want you back?

Yeah, like you couldn't post from there before. And what's your problem with 56k?

I can't stay fake mad at you, Xan. You're just too weird and unique. Welcome back.

8. Milo

Milo New Member

9. Xan Emrys

Xan Emrys New Member

Very droll, Jarinor

Were you on the debate team in highschool? People always said I should have been, but I refuted the suggestion.

I am of voting age, but I still live at home, as I am within driving distance of my college (and the thought of waking up every morning next to a hung over man I've never seen before with the smell of liquor and vomit on his breath doesn't appeal to me). My mom pays the DSL bill, and I was shopping, so I didn't precisely know when the internet would be disconnected. Plus, being occupied with the move, I didn't have time to visit my dad's house and use his computer.

I cannot prove I've moved, but there should be a difference in IP addresses. I suppose I could prove I've moved, but the question is Do I really want you to know where I live?

This takes a long time to load, and my siblings are addicted to the internet (I'm not (DENIAL: the right choice)), so I don't think I'll be technically and sufficiently "back" until the DSL is hooked back up at my new house.

Jarinor, you make a good interrogator. Here I've gone and spilled the beans on everything, and you didn't even have to torture me! :lol

Xan Emrys

P.S. You know you like me. You're just roleplaying. :D

Edit: Too busy to visit my dad but not too busy to shop? I know: I'm a monster. I think I get it from my dad. I had good reason! I needed moving shoes! (just kidding)

10. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Fuckin' A Right

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are NOT a participant on this forum. You are more like someone who's watching us all post and then spamming them up for us.

Nice one liner, FOOL!

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Re: Very droll, Jarinor

It's one of my many useful talents (which also include being an excellent roadmap reader). Maybe I should pursue a career in this area.

13. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

you're forgetting Jar Jar, a career involves actually doing something and let's be honest, who the fuck want's to do that?.

14. xento

xento New Member

Very few people, and, unfortunately, few have to.

And Jar COULD get a job as an interrogator. Maybe for some asylum or national jail. At least he would be around the folk he has grown up with.

(I'm not trying to shove an insult pepper up your ass, Jarinor. It's a radish.)

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Nah, you probably need a degree or something, instead of experience and talent. What a world we live in.

16. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

In all seriousness, if someone is bothered by a post like that, maybe they shouldn't leave their room for any type of social interaction and just keep up their non-stop masturbation to PBS.

17. xento

xento New Member

Ditto. You probably have to get it at the School of Hard Talks.

When you say it like that, you make it sound like masturbation is bad.

Our Host!