I just wanted to thank Terra Arcanum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wrolf99, Jan 20, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wrolf99

Wrolf99 New Member

I wanted to buy Arcanum when it first came out, but the bugs turned me away. While surfing around last week, I came across this forum where I found the great number of fixes done by Drog Black Tooth. I figured the time was right to finally give this game a try. So I headed to my favorite online store, traded them 12 credits, and Arcanum is on it's way.
    I just wanted to say thanks to Drog for his expertise and dedication and all the play testers for their hard work. And a big thank you to Terra Arcanum for keeping the information flowing long enough to allow the game to be fixed.
    Thanks and hope to see you all around these boards.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    T-A is the kind of place that (hopefully) will never die. When the rest of the internet has declined into bloom and faggotry, we'll remain as a bastion of old and trusty phpBB.

Or so I hope.

3. Mr Frost

Mr Frost New Member

its because so few people know of this game and those who did play it are smart peoples...for the most part. anyhow its nice having a good community of gamers with the same tastes and with all the great advances made in updating the game. its good stuff i tell you.

4. GrimmHatter

GrimmHatter Active Member

It was the "real" Fallout 3 in my eyes. And so here I stay. And the people here are fun to prod too.

5. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

I think it's more that dumb people find it hard to slip under the radar of the banhammer on this forum, more than everybody who played it was intelligent.

6. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Despite being a rather lethargic forum at times, we'd rather have it lethargic than filled with idiots. Speaking of steam-punk, I may soon be building a computer tower to resemble the boiler on a train. :) I'm also thinking of rehandling/cleaning/repairing old straight-edge razors, and selling them to those whom may be interested, provided I can get them to a quality I approve of. :)

Our Host!