I Just F#(%@D my Sister...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I Know All About Arcanum, Oct 4, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. I Know All About Arcanum

I Know All About Arcanum New Member

I know coming to HoL for advice is a top notch bad idea, but I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family, and friends.

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister is 21. I just finished high school and my sister is home from college. I guess this year her grades started slipping or something, because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up and she hands me a letter - apparently she's up for review by her college for dismissal. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess my sister has more experience and it felt so fucking good.

Here's the dilemma - after making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey, what are you doing? She's like, oh come on Jordan, aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because its true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished that she wasn't my sister. I've even gone as far as to fap to thoughts of doing her. She then said "For tonight, let's not be brother and sister. I really need this because I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be back till late and we aren't going to tell anyone.

I pretty much just fucked my sister. No, to be more honest, I just lost my virginity to my sister. My question, HoL, is WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?? What do people usually do after they fuck their sisters?

2. Sjael

Sjael New Member

Grow a mullet, put on a torn singlet and buy a trailer home, then drive south until you fit in?

3. Charonte

Charonte Member

Issue there is you need to take your sister with you.

4. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I think people who find themselves in your situation typically repeat the offense. If she isn't pregnant, then don't worry about it.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  6. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

7. FrostyMixi

FrostyMixi Member

8. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Holy shit, it's like an exact copy of what happened to IKAAA. This could be a psychological break through when two people experience the EXACT SAME THING. Also, totally unrelated.

9. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

Fuck her again, you know your parents always wanted grandkids.

10. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

He is from a mirror universe!
    Go back to your place you filthy foreigner

And what do? An hero.

11. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

Why is Rodney still allowed on the forum?

Unless they're here to tell us about how black women and black men suffer from different sociological problems, I don't want anybody named bell hooks wandering by making new threads.

12. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I guess people would care what you want if you were an admin. But you're not, so nobody cares that ol' boy here puts your panties in a bunch. If you don't like his threads, don't post in them. If you want him gone, give him the silent treatment. If you want to piss the rest of us off, keep whining about it.

13. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Maybe if we're lucky he'll get bored. Unless, as I suspect, his "habits" lead him here when he feels particularly out of sorts.
    Alright so we have a perpetual troll. Whatever the case, all of this, what we experience, is temporary. We can't be bothered with trolls forever, so why insist upon irritating oneself to their presence?

14. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Well if his purpose is to make members not want to post on the forums anymore he is succeeding. The longer he is around the less I feel compelled to contribute to the forum which is a shame because I enjoyed this place.

15. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Since Xiao_Caity left, it's a wonder you've had anything to say at all.

16. Charonte

Charonte Member

And I thought we were over that particular topic...

17. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Guess we'll never be. It's like a marriage trying to stay together after adultery. The topic may be dormant at times, but never dead.

As for Hеllbokos, he's like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. In his case, the Doctor is a witty and productive member of society, livening up the place and all, but it's a shame that when he's here, he has the urge to unleash the trolly and destructive Mister every now and then without any particular reason. It's almost as if he had a [ -20 REACTION & - 20 ALIGNMENT WHICH CAN NEVER GO HIGHER ] background.

18. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

I would find it odd if he were to go away permanently. Like a squeaky floorboard that went away. Sure, it was an annoyance, but one grows used to it.

Ironic that I find that you, more than anyone else here, keep her memory alive through constant mention of her. Often whenever Zanza posts. Regardless of the topic.

19. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I have only one thing to say to those that don't feel like posting because of a trolls post.

Pussies. Chickens. And Cowards.

Oh, alright, I had three things to say.

20. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Surprised you haven't whinged about not having an avatar in a while.

Our Host!