I have the POWAH!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Oct 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse are drawing nigh. How do I know this? Your worst fears have come to pass - I have actual Powahâ„¢ on the forums now. So, because I'm such a nice guy (and because I want to be able to keep my new found Powahâ„¢) I'm giving everyone fair warning - clean up your various acts, or (corny as this sounds) I'll do it myself. You probably won't like my methods either.

So, you can all now consider yourselves warned - cut the spam, the idiocy and the general crap. Don't try and suck up either, which I hate nearly as much.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Congrats!

Hah, I knew you would get the powah sooner or later! It just had to happen, all in accordance to good old Murphy :p .

Hmm... I just realized that with Jinxed back and all that, this forum will now become a pretty dangerous place to be at. Yikes!

You know that you'll have to amputate me from the neck up to achieve that, right?

3. Settler

Settler Member

Actually, this is the first Jinxed-less period where T-A hasn't gone back to the Dark Ages...

4. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

that's because I was gone all yesterday, and haven't gotten around to speakin with every one yet.

5. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Congrats Jar, I always thought I'd rue the day you got the powah but now, taken into account what's been happening around here lately I honestly admit it:

I am glad Jar has the POWAH.

PS. I still like Snowie more, she posted those nice pics and she's our Pretty Girl Moderator after all.

6. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I like me too more. Unfortunatly, I'm busy, and I don't have much time to get on. I'm glad Jar has powahs, because he can beat troublemakers to submission.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So, I decided to come so you could beat me now. I know you're going to do it soon, so let's get it over with.

*gives jar a stick and lays down

EDIT: Oh yea, CONGRATS JAR!!!!

Let's throw a party! We can invite all the girls from Madam Lil's!

8. Wolf

Wolf New Member

9. Silvio-Arjunza

*hides his Sword of Spamming* Dark Ages? what'cha mean? we weren't in the Dark Ages? We just went from Space Age to the Spam Age... hey, does the Twinky Age follow the Spam Age? and what would follow that?

10. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

Did you (by any strange chance) go by the moniker of "Citizen_Kane" on any other boards? Such as Delphi and ATMoo?

Otherwise...

edit:

Wait a sec. Oh nuts. Oh bloody ****!!!!

No sucking up??!! This is not good. This is very not good. My innate respect for authority will get me in trouble. Oh boy.

Translation: I'm very respectful of people with a "mod's hat" and unless I see something majorly wrong (in which case I would -- and have! -- call them out on it) my behavour could be considered "sucking up".

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, I didn't. You're not the first person who thinks I was someone else they knew on a different board.

It's cool, you can swear. We're very relaxed about that around here - retard particularly loves masterful creators of new (to him) insults. Word is he gives out cookies.

What I call sucking up differs from your definition - as long as you're not doing an 19th century schoolboy act and start doing the equivalent of giving me an apple each and every day, it's all good. Respect for authoratah is good, respect for my authoratah is better :).

12. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Hey, Jar, did the Powahs That Be (tm) grant you Ultimate Powah (tm), or plain old Powah (tm)?? I'd say it was about damn time that you garnered Powah (tm) of some sort after posting about 5000 times and hanging around for a few years.

13. Stuart

Stuart New Member

I've got the powah... Wasn't that one of those songs by Snap or something like that?

-Stuart

14. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

[/quote]

Oh boy. You don't want to hand that kind of free-pass out to the child of a sailor.

Alright, so I'm not that bad. Infact, I'm kind of the opposite. except for blanked out text, I dont' use swear words. At all. Well, if you really get me angry (E. G. the kind of things I hit people for: Rasiscm, Sexism, etc).

edit:

nearly forgot! <puts apple on his desk, grins>

<Takes a huge bite>

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Black chick midgets suck!

Sorry. :D

So if you don't use your cursing privleges, can I have them?

So Jar, is that who came up with fucktard? Did they get a cookie for that? What about shitwhacker? Will that get a cookie?

Matt, the Disgusting Leftover Twinkies And Spam Age comes after that.

16. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

[accent]Bloody hell no you ignent carnie! Them's my pwivledge and I fuck'n tend to keep them and my shit-filled mouth tills I goes to flamin hell![/accent]

17. Silvio-Arjunza

we have twinkies adn spam at my house.... in fact, I think I'll get a little a both... that sounds good 'bout now... and what's wrong with Twinkies, btw? and when have I spoken of them?!
    *throws an apple at Jar* there's your apple, be sure to catch it... :lol: I personally feel sorry for Jar, he now has the power to deal with shit like me, and that ain't fun.... or kool... :roll:

18. Wolf

Wolf New Member

fucktard did not originate from this forum or any other i can tell you that.todaY I called someone a fucktard andmy friend said his friend had used it and that guy heard it when playin CS

19. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    For all your Fucktard info, just check this site:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucktard

I particularly like this one:

20. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Wha...? You don't have enough time to get off because Jar's too busy beating himself over you?

Oh, you said ON, ON! And Jar's beating troublemakers! Oh, I see now.

Jarinor, now that you've got power, familiarise yourself with the 'delete user' checkbox and that 'edit user's profile' area.

Our Host!