I HATE YOU!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mael, Oct 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mael

Mael New Member

i would like to ask who do you currently hate
    or what kind of person that really piss you off
    and pls dont name anyone from this board
    i dont want to start a flame war

i hate my boss.
    a total slave driver, she only make demand and expects great results
    without giving precise instructions on what she wants....

what really pisses me is those people that has no word of honor
    saying this and that and doing the opposite... and those who are
    always late

2. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

I don't *hate* anyone. I think hate is too strong an emotion to waste on people I would rather just ignore.

I do, however, get pissed off by ignorant people. Not so much the people who are just naturally dumb, but the people who are just plain ignorant... There's a distinct difference between stupid and ignorant.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It would be easier for me to list the things that I *like* instead of things that I hate, but that list would still be too long to post. So, here's a sample of the things I hate/detest/wish would burn in Hell forever:

1. Ignorant people
    2. Close-minded people
    3. Spam - who thought that spiced ham in a can would be a good idea?

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

1. Stupid people (not the biologically retarded ones mind you, just the ones who are simply such goddamn morons because they choose to be).
    2. I will join Meal in "no honour" and "always late" people.
    3. Hypocrits.
    4. Spam and also when someone gets away with spam.
    5. Some criminals (rapists, pedophiles, those who torture their victims and all the other cowards who only attack weaker than them)
    6. Most politicians (I guess I could throw them into "no honour" cathegory).
    7. Cowards.
    8. People who consider animals "things" and treat them so.

Damn my list is longer than even Jar's.

5. Settler

Settler Member

*Anyone that abbreviates words unnecessarily.

*Some have proven their worth :wink: .

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

People who allow fuc*ed up shit to happen, with the knowledge they can do something about it, but choose not to.

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

People who don't take responsibility for their own actions - particularly if they excuse it with "That's just the way the world works," or "If I didn't do it, someone else would."

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

People who believe themselves entitled to point out the misgivings of others, while masquerading with an ambivalent sense of innocence, or self righteous purity.

9. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

-In your face bible thumpers
    I don't care if you believe in god, but some people are so annoying about it....
    -People who use religion as an excuse to do horrible things
    -People who are cruel to animals
    -People who think that they're entitled to things because they're some one's son/daugter/neice/nephew etc.

I wonder if there are any more.

But now, I want a cookie.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What about people who torture rapists and paedophiles? I don't think that would be so bad. Of course, then it comes down to the morals and ethics of the situations - is this right, and if it is (or isn't) then why?

I also despise people who hunt endangered animals. I'd love to hunt those fuckers (you didn't hear me say that :)). Actually, I guess that could be refined and expanded to overly egotistical, selfish people who would fuck the entire world up just to get some petty trophy or similar item.

11. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

How true. Also, third world ignorant people who refuse to take responsibility for their screw-the-world actions, who hunt sharks, tigers, any endangered animals, use slash and burn etc,.

I was also pretty pissed when they blew up the buddha statues.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Ooooh, I just fully realised what Darkwalker wrote here. Nice subtle way to criticise everyone. Who said we were innocent, or full of self righteous purity? I'm not so sure on the usage of ambivalent either...

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Don't be so paranoid ya old psychopath, I love you guys. You're probably right about the word usage thing, I was pretty frosty when I wrote that last night (or morning, depending on how ya look at it.)

I would have written crazy old psychopath, but that seems rather redundant. Kind of like, expedite without delay.

I hate myself the best, so it's okay if you do to.

14. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Who cares? Unless they hurt someone innocent. Of course I didn't say that. Of course I know and understand that even the worst fuckers deserve to be treated in a humane manner. And I obviously don't despise lawyers who, while they know very well that the best thing their client should expect would be a quick death, do everything to get "not guilty" verdict because they will get lots of money for it. And the fact that he'll kill/rape/torture again - sorry they can't hear you: all that money counting occupies them too much. What was that book title? "Ethics for Lawyers"?

15. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Actually, that's not necessarily redundant. You could delay prior to expediting something. For example, if some group of people had a moon rocket program, and you were asked to expedite their project, you might sit at home with your feet up before going over and whipping them mercilessly.

Another thing I hate is pedantry.

Oh yes, and sarcasm.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

But sarcasm is one of the great tools of comedy! Comedians base their entire careers around sarcasm, and you want to take that away from them - you want to get rid of their livelihoods! For shame.

Only when it's being used against you though :D.

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

You hate most of my olduncles then. :eek:
    I have and uncle who has hunted and killed almost any kind of animal, bears, icebears, you name it. he has a hundred sculls at his house of animals that he has hunted. Has had a lot of hunting trips me and him
    And i care a lot for my uncle so you try to kill him i will be vicous. :evil:

When you use the word hate it depends on how you define it. Myself i define the word "hate" as whoever i hates i will hunt down and kill no matter what the cost. Even so i use i way to much, sad really i never stop too think about it. So usualy it just means something that i dislike.
    So who do i dislike.....journalist who can never make upp their minds and who never can come with an unbiased viev, people who wanted to stop the wolfhunt in norway about a year ago, corupt officials ect ect.

18. Milo

Milo New Member

Meter Maids. I hate them. They seem to get so much satisfaction out of ticketing people. Or maybe I just imagine they get their kicks handing out citations because I hate them and I'm making them out to be more evil than they actually are.

But yeah, I hate them. Them and their stupid little tricycles and their pseudo-police uniforms. Their dumb helmets, the little leather sheathes that "holster" their pen and ticket pad.

I hate the way they smirk at you when you plead with them to not ticket you. How they shrug their shoulders and say "there's nothing I can do about it, I've already written the ticket". Liars. How they will not let you slide even when you're just about to move your car. When they can see that the "No Parking" sign is buried in the leaves of an overhanging tree and that no one can see it, or that the red paint on the curb is so worn away and faded that it doesn't even look like a restricted zone.

19. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

The asshole I work with. Now, I consider myself a good ol' boy. But this feller is trailer trash, dumpster divin', dirty fingernails, spit-cup holdin' redneck. HATE him. Mr. no follow up. When it's 12:00 noon, he's out the door, no matter what his workload. I have to cover for him, e v e r y d a y. If he's dealing with a customer, and the clock strikes 12, he will turn to me, and say, "Hey, can yuh help this here guy?" turn, clock out and take the phuck off. Bastard. Plus I always get in trouble when a customer comes in, and says, "Uh, Gene ordered a part for me..." Me"What kinda part?" Customer "Um, lawnmower part....Whatsa matter? It ain't here yet?"
    Me "Well, Gene didn't tell me anyth...." Cust. "Lemme see your manager! You ass!" [/b]

Haaaaate him.........

20. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

As always Sheriff, I bow before your all knowing ass.

Where can I get one of those by the way?

Our Host!