I don't know where else to put this

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Blinky969, Sep 7, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

As it loosely relaes to DND, roleplaying etc, in that you're all welcome to play when I'm done, I've decided to put it here.

This is the creation theory of my new campaign setting, Sangresfer. Tell me what you think, and note the abrupt end. I couldn't think up how many worlds each element had, was going to ask you. Each element has an equal number of worlds, that element being primary on it. Sangresfer is the odd world out, composed of all elements. I was thinking two each element, giving me nine to work with, but you tell me.

The Material Plane grows constantly. It grows because of the Material War, the endless etween Skape, the eternal entity of matter, and Erbrechen, the entity of nonmatter. Where Erbrechen's evil blood falls, the universe expands. Where Skape's good blood falls, the universe is populated.
    It was over an empty place now called Sangresfer where Skape faltered in his defense of the plane. It was only momentary, but all that Erbrechen needed to attack. The fight was prolonged and bloody, both entities wounding the other. From the blood that Skape felled during Erbrechen's attack, the worlds of Sangresfer were born. Yet far more blood than was needed for this creation was felled, and the two entities' blood pooled. From the pools of Erbrechen's blood grew the dark gods and from Skade's the good gods arose. Where the blood mixed the neutral gods rose from their bloody birthing ground.

All elements reside in Skape, so the worlds of Sangresfer incorporated all elements. The elements earth, wind, fire, and water all give rise to their worlds, and mingle with each other in each other's worlds as well.

Our Host!