I Am Leaving Forever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patrick Alpha, Jul 25, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Nah, they just rip holes in your pillows

2. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

BOH I.m back. muhahha. And guess who got himself an heckler and koch ag3? HMM? They have not given me ammo yet.

Have arrived at camp, i have a female fenrik with the best trained ass EVER,(very kitten killing material) I have also learned how to salute, greet, fold my clothes perfectly, ect ect ect. Madla in stavanger is my base and i´m the 51 Thats right, we have to scream it. time moves fast lots of hot chicks. Many of them officers. we will be locked upp in the camp for two weeks now, and i spend the time RUNNING. I must run 3000 meters under 14 min, and so far it is a far way to go.

Ohh and just so you know all hot chicks has their origin somewhere in scandinavia. (My viking theory)

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

No, the origin of Hot chicks is in Africa, possibly because humans came from Africa.
    And besides, all the scandinavian girls I know are unattractive.

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Awww. They didn't give you the MG3, otherwise known as Hitler's buzzsaw? After all, somebody has to be the gunney.

Pictures, motherfucker, PICTURES.

See above.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Well, do you consider island part of scandinavia? They have some HOT girls up in that little day spa of a country.

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

No pictures retard, sorry i think i would get a bashing if she saw me tacking pictures. The other day she bent over to pic upp someting on the ground, the whole platoon drew breath, collectively.
    Have not done any kittenkilling for a week now. Go me!

Oh and there was no beatuifull women before the humans came to scandinavia, then they somehow got beatifull, and the vikings spread the beauty geen trough their peacefull travels.
    All other theories is bullshit. Anyway dark elf agrees. Right?

Our Host!