How to get into tulla? Pls help.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by DM's Bane, Feb 18, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DM's Bane

DM's Bane New Member

Ive walked to tulla but the nimrod guard wont let me in. At first i thought it was because my tech alighnment was too high. so i changed it with a savegame editor but the git still wont let me in. Do i have to drop all tech items or get permission somewhere? Please help, i really want to become the conveyance master.

2. Some Strange Man

Some Strange Man New Member

if you are playing through the game as a good character, then you havent gone through enough of the plot.

if you are playing through as evil. then you have to use the map trick.

to use the map trick, just select waypoints that will take you through the tulla dot, and travel it. now you need to start travelling, and stop while on top of the tulla dot. it will take several attempts

tech alignment doesnt matter for getting into tulla, BUT it does matter for getting mastery. (>40 MA i believe) and you will need all the spells in the college to get the mastery.

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Have you tried walking between the two pillars near the guard?, If not, slap yourself on the forehead and say DOH!. And if you have nevermind.

4. darkllama

darkllama New Member

make sure you can unlock doors if you use the map trick. i once did it and was stuck in one of those little house thingies whith the weird signs...

5. Canis

Canis New Member

Anyone can unlock doors. It's just a question of whether the door is still in one piece when you're done.

Our Host!