How much your hatred gives me sweet dirty pleasure :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steampunk, Mar 25, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Because separating the head from the neck with a rolling pin is bound to ruin some of the meat.

2. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Naw, he'll never get that far. 'Cause I've probably already killed and cooked him by then.

3. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

OK, Ninja Brahmin. Considering that it's a hypothetical dinner party with you as my only guest, the fact that you'd even show up is a testament to my own benevolence. If it ever came down to me swinging a femur-chopper towards the base of your skull, it would only be as a direct result of a severe breach in etiquette on your part. I can't have my house guests regurgitate their meal, to make it easier to digest, on the table.
    Besides, how can you kill and cook me while you're thowing up on my fine china?

4. Wolfsbane

Now why would I be throwing up?

And, as you just mentioned yourself, I am in fact a Ninja. That means I can dodge just about everything, even a meat cleaver going for my neck at a very close distance. Then, in a matter of a split second, I'll fill your back with kunais and shurikens and whatever Ninja tools I prefer to do so with. Then, I'll cook and eat you, just for the fun of it.

NOTE:
    Even if you do take one of my heads of, I'm a Brahmin. With that said, I have two heads and don't necessarily die from losing one of them.

5. Grossenschwamm

Exactly. You're a cow, prone to mastication and regurgitation. Several times over. Through two heads, no less (which makes me wonder if they think in unison or have independant thoughts). Despite your prowess as a ninja, your set of stomachs will inhibit any performing of jutsu.
    Example;

"My word, Grossenschwamm! Such a delicious meal you've made for me! Be forewarned, for I must vomit and re-consume the meal so that it properly works its way through my shit-maker."
    *Vomit*
    *Chew chew chew*

"That was my grandmother's china!"

*Ka-chop*

Also, you'd need to be wearing some sort of lead apron (one big enough to fit a cow...it might slow you down) to protect yourself from my body's emission of gamma radiation. Otherwise, you'd just get cancer, and that's no fun for anyone.

But, honestly, we can shit-ball hypothetical supper-time murders all we want. I'd never simply kill a dinner guest; Blood is much too hard to wash out of a silk tapestry. I would hope you share the same sentiments and not kill me, thereby ruining such a beautious decoration:

[​IMG]

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

7. Wolfsbane

Not really, no. Ever seem them old asian buggers headbutting through 50 blocks of ice? They're not even ninja.

And, Gross, I do not vomit. With me being a Brahmin, I can't go about vomiting and re-chewing everything, 'cause I eat meat as well. And re-chewing meat wouldn't do any good for me, would it? Then again, even if I did vomit, I'd still dodge the cleaver. I'd use the Kawarimi-Ninjutsu and get out of harms way within the blinks of an eye.

And your radiaton is not a problem. I'll just shield it away with a little chakra, and then I'll do just fine.

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    The reason why the brahmin has got three heads is because the leftmost head eats the food first, then vomits in the mouth of the middle head who makes an attempt to digest it only to puke into the mouth of the rightmost head, which lets things stay eaten.

Sometimes, they change the order. It's called "switch".

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I don't freeze rooms in neatly ordered blocks. It's kind of a sudden drop in kinetic temperature followed by the solidification of suspended liquids and the rapid cooling of gaseous molecules. This makes ninja move very slowly, as if succumbing to hypothermia. Ironically, many ninjas die of hypothermia.

10. Grossenschwamm

I wouldn't bother explaining it. If his chakra can divert lethal doses of gamma rays, who's to say it can't increase the ambient kinetic energy in the air surrounding his body?

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

every time a thread devolves into one of these imaginary pissing matches i feel like i've stumbled into a dali painting...

12. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Oh you wait until Wolfs ninja spiders come in to it.

13. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Still, he'll be burning off chakra just for the dubious honor of living long enough to get within arm's reach of me. Not exactly like winning the powerball.

Our Host!