How good is your Mojo??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Oct 8, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Of course, it's also easier to disappear if there are fewer records of you around.

2. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I knew a guy with a vicious habit of getting the spores from mushrooms with hallucigentic side-effects, and planting them in some of the local parks in hopes that little kids would see the pretty red mushrooms and eat them. He was a bit of a bastard...

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I think you forgot to put a "don't" somewhere between "I" and "use".

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I thought everyone used drugs because of the effects later down on the track.

6. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

The best Cops scene involved a pcp overdose, the guy was dressed in a ninja outfit carrying a 9mm in his ninja belt and a katana in his right hand.

Cops shot him seventeen times, he fell off a two-story balcony into a dumpster crawled out and took off running. Still took seven cops to hold him down till his body finally died.

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

8. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

Jar there are drugs that one does not become additcted to, nor develop any kind have dependency. And if you are that worried that you are going to progress to stronger drugs if you start using, then it is a very good thing that you dont use[anything].

I got into the drug scene around the same time as most americans "experiment" for the first time. I did try just about everything once, but not without being informed about the drug(s) first. I knew the effects, possibilities for addiction, and chances of 'bad trip' for each drug I tried. Pot/marijuana/weed is the most harmless drug out there. You cannot become addicted to it and therefore there is no nasty withdrawal to go thru. You really don't crave it like other drugs and the worst that can happen is the same as choosing to smoke cigarettes. The only drug I have not tried is heroine as it is the only drug that one can become addicted to and have withdrawals from the FIRST TIME.

BTW....anybody play that Mojo Master game? what you think?

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

There are others drugs that do that. Inhalants will fucking kill you.

10. Mag the Bloody-handed

Mag the Bloody-handed New Member

I am supposed to have a link to an episode I saw five years ago?

11. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

hmmm... heroine is the only thing i've avoided, as well... a friend of mine once described it this way: heroine is the only drug that makes puking feel good. after that, i just wasn't inspired... if you have a good head for hallucinations, though, and a fairly strong stomach, i would recommend drammamine. take the whole bottle and try not to talk to plants...

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I thought that was very obvious. Now, link please.

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i gave it a valiant effort, qili, but i could not find an article mentioning that particular episode, although i found links to similar pcp events... i also serched for a pic of a naked man on pcp, with no results. on the plus side, i can tell you that the one time i took pcp, i didn't kill anybody.

14. mathboy

mathboy New Member

15. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Episode Guide

I couldn't find it either and its not surprising, check out the episode descriptions.

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Why didn't anyone say he was talking about a TV-Show? I thought it was one of his super-cool drug dealer friends.

17. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

rosie said:
    I took a dram trip once with a roommate friend of mine. After sitting in the house for a few hrs and not being able to relax(dang arm was itching and twitching) we decided to go for a walk. BAD IDEA...we got lost and couldnt find our house; and the town was only 6 blocks end to end! Overall not bad though. Drammamine made for a great snowball fight, trying to climb up the bank of the creek was interesting, and after we decided to smoke a bowl of weed it was somewhat similar to snorting coke. All in all, I would highly recommend tripping Drammamine to anybody up fer new experiences.

18. Grinning Goblin

Grinning Goblin New Member

Boy, I'm just glad that the only way I get hallucinations is through sleep deprivation and having extreme fatigue from time to time.

19. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

heh, i once stayed up 9 days drug free... but that's far too much effort for an experience i can get from a couple sniffs or swallows...

Our Host!