How evil are boobs anyway?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Feb 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Boobs are

1. special, but not THAT special

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ok for r-rated movies, but i've really lost respect for janet jackson.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. sacred gifts from allah that should be seen only by the woman's husband, and janet jackson is going

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mario Van Peebles!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I agree with DE, and I haven't had that one, but I did have the one where aliens steal the pope.* Anyway, I just felt like pointing out that this forum's new low is caused in part by a lack of attention by Snowy. Since the finest female in the forum has disappeared, (to my knowledge :lol: ) the standards have been dropped... totally. Also, I find it interesting that I am blamed for the way the forum has gotten, yet I had nothing to do with this drop in expectations. :) Oh, and have any of you dreamt that you were in one of those games where you bop the gopher on the head? except you were the gopher? and it was a large group of girls in lingerie? I assure you that that was the most un-nervingly nice dream I've had in ages... even though that was ages back.

*Heh... the quote above about Alien's stealin the pope is from a Jhonen Vasquez comic.

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

she hasn't disappeared. you just don't pay attention.

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Twighlight's Weiner:
    Yeah, she posts about once a week.

Also, who blamed you for anything? Quit whining, you just want attention.

4. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I'll dig it up, some where, someone, (RP or Blinky, I believe) blamed me for how up-tight the forum has gotten recently. Rosen, Sleek, I don't really pay much attention to this forum at all, I'll probably be here for another week or so, then forget for several, and that's the way it'll be until this place dies. Oh, and what I said about Snowy was about 90% a joke.... minus the "finest female" part.

5. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I think being banned will hasten your retaurn...but that's just my inner psychologist speaking.

6. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

What the hells going on around here? You see, I'm watching you, much like Big Brother. Only more like Big Female Moderator. I'm around here about once a day, but I don't post that much, as I'm pretty busy. I'd probably post more if the forum hadn't reached such a low...although it's pretty cool that Rosie's back. :) (Double the estrogen, am I right?)

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

between the two of us, we will rule the world!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Given that we have 1500 people visiting this site a day, I find the lack of forum users quite concerning.

Of course, people could always try to post something a little more interesting in the forum. You know, new threads and such. We've had the same 10 threads in the forum for the passed few weeks and only one or two new ones. There's only so much of Janet's Boobies one can take.

THAT'S RIGHT. I BLAME YOU LOT!!

Then again, getting the "hot forum threads" thing back on the front page would be good. Just as soon as I figure out where I'm going to put it...

9. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Attracting new members to a forum seems to be a trouble these days. We've got a serious inactivity problem at UnNamed as well, and that's bothering me. There's no fun in having admin powers if I can't use them to ban somebody. Sometimes, I've considered spamming down the entire UnNamed board just for the hell of it - at least, if people could catch on that, we'd get some activity. Not sure if that's the remedy at this place though...

I hope there'll be more activity when Vampire hits the shelves though...

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

You know, there were some comments made by one of those users that seems to only hang out in the Mods forum that involved being to scared to post in any other thread...

I don't know why, when I saw all the creative flaming etc, when I first got here I knew exactly where I wanted to be! Of course, the in depth disuccions on the nature of God etc, are also a plus. But seriously, the trash talking is what keeps me coming back for more.

11. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I was the one saying I was scared posting heere, and I still am, but I will try to to post here anyway. It's just that you have so many posts, and seem so big and scary.

I remember checking here about half a year ago, and seeing Sleek_Jeek getting yelled at, so I guess if I just gather my courage and post here, I will get to yell at new users too when the summer comes. :)

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Mathboy, as long as you don't make an ass of yourself you don't have anything to worry for. Postcount doesn't mean squat, it's only content that matters (or so I'd like to think, at least). What matters though, is that you haven't done anything I'd want to yell at you for, and that's a good thing. :)

Keep up with it.

Speaking of which, I've got a remarkably short list of yells directed my way. The only thread I've got flamed for as I recall is my little remark in the Site Feedback section ages back. Somehow, people didn't like the way I feared that the forum was dying. Seems that some of those yellers are finally in agreement with me! HAH! :p

One more thing: 29 posts was all Jinxed needed to consider me weird. I wonder what his stance is now, nearly 900 posts later? Can't be good, that's for sure...

13. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Ahh.. I can remeber the days back when I just haunted the mod forum too. Took me a while before I posted in GD. It wasn't long after that and I was attacking Sheriff Fatman with hug ass posts about inconsequential things. Yup. Those were the days.

The problem is, you never really know where to start. In the mod forum, you can answer a specific question, whereas in GD, you don't know what to say.

It's best just to form the opposite opinion about something that someone else has posted about, then complain about it.

14. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Thanks for the tip DU, starting to form oppinions now:

In the mod forum you can't answear a specific question, whereas in GD, you do know what to say.

Ahh, I'm feeling like one of the regulars now. :)

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Too bad you're not! HAHAHAHA FAG!!!

Wow, sorry. Just kidding. I love you math boy.

Whenever I hear some group of people refferred to as the "regulars" it makes me remember that there are groups of people refferred to as irregulars. Like Captain Sleek_Jeek's Fighting Irregulars. I always thought stuff like that was totally homoerotic. "Hi there! I'm a proud member of the blankety blank Irregulars! What makes me so irregular? Why the fact that my penis is shaped like a capital 'K,' and we take shit from no man!" Its just such a lame thing to call yourself. Why not just call yourself "The Man-Eaters, and by Man-Eaters we Mean We'll Gobble the Cock of Any Man, No Matter how many Bengal Tigers stand in our way!" Anyway, the point is that its totally lame to refer to a group of people as "So-&-So's (action verb) Irregulars" thats totally lame, and besides, whats so irregular about you? If you can't answer that, I'm just going to assume its because your genitalia are a funny shape.

I swear to god I hate the 19th century English Military.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q='s+irregulars

Check some of these sites out, I'm sure you'll all agree with me when I say that any one of these web pages could have been made by a man with a "Q" shaped penis.

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I love you too :heart:.

Sorry I can't answear why I'm not one of the regulars. Maybe it's because if I stop posting now, nobody will remember me for anything else than my dicks funny shape, which you so cruely pointed out to the rest of this forum. :cry:

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Douche, the term "irregular" indicates auxillary, call-in-if-the-normal-troops-are-not-enough troops. The soldiers that are "tenured," so to speak, are the regulars, while those that are not are irregulars. It's like tenured and adjunct professors at a university, and it makes perfect sense. And yours was one of the most homoerotic posts I've seen in months.

18. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Oh, ok. Yeah I guess that explains it, it still sounds pretty lame. Though it does make sense...

19. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sleek Jeek's new pronouncement: "The truth sounds lame!"

Personally I prefer the term 'mercenary' to 'irregular', but anywho...

20. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

The truth DOES sound lame. Look at the way we name our government facilities. "The WHITE House" oh how very fucking observant of them. Were they talking about the paint or the people inside? Either way, thats boring. The USA? What does that stand for? The "United States of America" how exciting. Michael Moore put it best when he talked about how much more class england had "They didn't call themselves "Allied Provinces on an Island" they called themselves "GREAT BRITAIN!!!!" <bum bum bum> thats much more exciting. Then e suggested we change the name of America to "The Big One," I think thats pretty funny, but also unimaginiative.

Ok, since I started this thread, that means I get to start a contest. Anyone who can think up an impressive, masculine, gun-toting, alternative name of the USA wins a grungle cake, baked by yours truly.

Our Host!