how do i get teh mannox quest to get the %$#%$ key

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Orlon KA-Lor, Mar 15, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

I sneaked in the back way via the storm troopers, put them to rest with a trusty jedi mind trick and now what. I talked to the acolyte and i have the skull in nsudirina(sp?) tomb. There is no phat little gnome to kill for the key. Were is he and how do I get to rosenberg

2. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

Go into the Panarii temple. Talk to Alexander. He is the first-acolyte or some such thing. He will not be there until it is time to find the good elf dude (Nasrudain or something). Talk to him, he will let you in the back. Talk to the gnome and the human historian. They are located in the first two rooms of the back of the temple. From that you should get the Mannox quest.

BTW, I thought you said in your other post that you killed the gnome.

3. Otto Krupp

Otto Krupp New Member

Think he said he was an old hand at RPG's too
    :lol:

BTW Vlad welcome to the forum.

4. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

Well thats just the problem, The acolyte will not talk to me. All I get is a "good day"m option. How do you know when it is "time" to find the good elf. Oh well back to exploring and killing stuff.

Oh and Otto, when I said I was an old hand at RPG's I mean REAL RPG's yopu know D&D, Robotech, ect. Were a bunch of live friends sit around with dice and some paper and do real role-playing. Nothing on a computer will ever compare to that. Ever spent 2 hrs creating a character? I have, far too many times

5. Otto Krupp

Otto Krupp New Member

D+D? Robotech? Whats that? And dice you mean like in Yahtzee? And whats pen and paper got to do with it? Is that for the scorecards like in Yahtzee?

6. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

7. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

does otto have a brother called master, he he he. J/K. I hop you are kidding about the stupid questions too.

Our Host!