How do I change the picture on the posts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cobrec, Jul 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Cobrec

Cobrec New Member

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I change the picture on the post? I am getting tired of the "untrained" Railroad spike. Is this something that changes with time/posts? because I notice that some people have goggles, or Jail cell..... [/img]

2. Canis

Canis New Member

It's based on post count or other special status (mod, staff, banned, spammer, that sort of thing). Stick around and soon you'll get an avatar that doesn't resemble a rigid condom.

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Yes, the jail cell is the avatar you want. Get the jail cell. Get the jail cell.

4. xento

xento New Member

Somebody noticed me! :D

Yes, Cob, the avatars change with the post count. At 1000 posts, approx, if you haven't spammed your way there, Jinxed may offer you a custom avatar/title. It is then decided by the regulars which avatar/title you will get. Don't expect anything awe-inspiring, because we at the House of Lords enjoy seeing funny avatars/titles, so that is what you will probably get. However, expect something clever, like mrnobodie's or retard's avatar/title. :lol:

5. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Clever?, i don't think so, let's start with my avatar shall we... the name of the pic is, evil santa and is representitive of what people percieve me as, both people i work with and absolute strangers on the street. i can honestly say that i am called evil ATLEAST 2-3 times a week, mainly due to my laugh and the fact that i like ridiculing people for the uncomprehensibly stupid shit that they say and do. As for my tittle, it say's "fine piece of ass" because i am a FINE PIECE OF ASS!. If my FTP was installed and working i'd repost that pic that show's my "manlt muscular appearence" that got you wacking yourself harder than something that wack's itself hard....... i hope that clears that up.

*edit* ok i went looking to see if they were linked and here it is for all those that want to see nobodie click this and if you want to see the whole thread and some moderatly naughty pics then click here.

6. xento

xento New Member

Oh, believe me, it is TRANSPARENT.

Too bad you cant. I'll just hafta stick to retard's current avatar for that purpouse.

7. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

transperent?...... what the fuck?..... what does that mean?

unless you're a midget you got nothing for me, those stubby little arms and big heads get me everytime.

8. xento

xento New Member

The transparent comment can mean anything you wish, but it does have a meaning if you study my quote and then what I said. :)

As for the midget comment, I somewhat agree.... I kinda feel like a pervy hobbit fancier, though. :/

9. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

i can't believe i missed such an obvious joke, i must be slipping...... i know what will cheer me up.... some gratuitous nudity..... so here's my "manly muscular appearence".... enjoy.

[​IMG]

10. xento

xento New Member

Man! You have alot of melon speckles.
    :-o

BTW, do you often wear your hair curly?

Anyway, nice tats. Quite vivid color. Especially on the Tiger. :)

11. Canis

Canis New Member

Kitty tattoos! I wuv kitties. :heart:

I've long had the desire to get a tattoo featuring my two dogs, sort of a stylized Celtic or Nordic kinda thing. But I haven't been able to get it right, and I'm not really into self-mutilation unless it's perfect. I don't even have any piercings....

Well, back to your suggestive bickering now, off you go.

12. xento

xento New Member

Aww... I was just gonna have my dick pierced.

13. Canis

Canis New Member

You should wait a few years. At your age, it's not so much a dick as a clitoris.

What? :/

14. xento

xento New Member

Then how come noone calls me a clitoris head? :p

Maybe you're right. As for now, I'll get a tat on my left nut. I just can't wait to show it off!

15. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

well due to the fact that Australia has no ozone layer over it, i make it a point not to go out the sun without wearing atleast a shirt, so as you can see i got freckles.

actually it's straight, long and tied back in a pony tail (and that's not the only part that can be referred to as similar to a horse BADA-BING*) i'd had it cut not long before that pic was taken and it's hanging over my sholder so as not to be in the way of the shot.

*was that suggestive enough for you Canis?....... actually, why don't you have your unique avatar yet?, along with Shadygrove atleast 90% of your post's have been in the hint's and tips section where you've been helping people instead of talking shit like the rest of us.
    I hearby petition Canis be rewarded for her service to TA-HoL and be given the avatar of her choice and while we're on the subject, Shady, hurry up and pick an Avatar will you it's faintly disturbing there's no "visual" of you to go with your post's. here endth the rant.

16. xento

xento New Member

Should we start a new thread for deciding on his/her avatar?

17. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

No, the choice should be Canis's, it's her avatar let her choose it..... unless Jinxed/Snow says she can't have one, which i seriously doubt...... no spam..... no shit talk...... continous helpful and meaningful posts...... shit, she's probably the only one us who deserves thier own avatar. can i just take this opportunity to say that this deserves some serious consideration Mr and Mrs mod.

18. xento

xento New Member

I dunno about the no shit talk part, but that's in the past, right, Can?

BTW, is he a she, or is she a he? I thought she was a he, but now I'm considering that he may not be a he, and he may actually be a she that I always considered was a he due to his or her talk and actions. :/

19. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

i would really like to hear Canis's view on this whole gender/avatar topic, c'mon Canis i can see you lurking, as far as i know you and me are the only one's with that "special" ability.

20. Canis

Canis New Member

Actually I had left to play some baseball, so you probably saw a residual me lurking. Those of us with the Power leave a Phantom Lurker for some time after our actual departure, just to put the Fear of Potential Crassness into those unskilled Visible people who remain.

Since you actually asked so directly though, I am female and have no interest in a custom avatar.

Yes, I am female and I play baseball. Softball is for sissies. :)

Our Host!