How about Internet Online Play? Seeing as they were too che

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Tantalus, Sep 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Should they make an online server for Arcanum?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tantalus

Tantalus New Member

How about Internet Online Play? Seeing as they were too cheap to fix it and get it working properly in the original game. Someone should actually rig a server for the game and make a patch to make it work so that we can all play it online... Well anyways I am an online gamer to the max... I love a game that has internet play, that's why I bought Arcanum... I thought it was internet-playable... Kinda sucks to find out that they are stupid and screwed up the game by not getting that working... Anyways... Theres my 5 cents :lol:

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Have you tried researching this at all, because we're not hiding the way to get online with Arcanum. The in game program to set up an internet account is crap, but there is another site, I don't have it on hand, that you can sign up at. Not to many people on, but I do co-run a clan that is fairly active, [/url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Weekend_Warriors_Clan/ P.S., this really isn't a sugge...his in General Discussion, or Hints and Tips.

3. Tantalus

Tantalus New Member

Well my main point is that in Arcanum 2... should one ever come out... there should be a better Online portion to the game, and they shouldnt screw it up... The multiplayer should be good enough that it is widely used because that would rock.

Our Host!