Hotmail shuts down "spammers" who don't spam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Jun 22, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Are you trying to go into a religious debate with charles retard? Cause you know none of that you say will have any effect.

Oh and i found this page after a little looking:
    Charles try to read what stands on this page ;)
    http://answering-islam.org.uk/Quran/Contra/

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Muslum believe that the Day of Judgement will last more 50,000 earth year which I believe that all who ever lives will be judge on that day.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Damn must be a bummer to be the last one to be sentenced. Waiting for 49999 years.
    *hopes they don't judge people alfabethicly*

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

There is no jury, no defense att or DA. An it isnot going to like the OJ trail at all where poor OJ was accued of than crime with no proof he did it. It look like the Peterson trail will end up with than not guiet vertict.

God look at your record of action you did both good and bad and you cannot say you didnot do your bad action your soul will confress to doing them.

7. xento

xento New Member

Not my soul. My soul keeps all my deepest darkest secrets. Even the thing I did to my late pet.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

See, I don't hold with all that good and evil crap. It's ALWAYS a matter of perspective as to whether an action is considered good or evil. There's even a possibility that Stalin or Hitler killed off someone who would have gone on to kill even more people than they did. We won't know, and because of that, people just look at the immediate effects and don't consider what might have been.

9. xento

xento New Member

If someone suddenly broke into your house, stole all your possesions, and chopped off your limbs, then said that they interpreted it as good, would you be okay with that?

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

God sent messager to mankind I believe over 200 to teach mankind what the standard are going to be. Your agument only apply in a case I see than man with a firebomb in his hand ready to thrown it at a house so I shot him to stop him from throwning it. Court will take just than agument under advorine when makeing they ruleing.

Hilter murder 12 million people in his death camp and Saltin murber 40 million in his death camp and Mao murber over 250 million thought other mean.

11. xento

xento New Member

"Ten people dead is a tragedy; a thousand people dead is a statistic."
    - Roughly quoted from I-don't-know-where.

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

It is from red alert, even though i think it was said before that, maybe stalin said it himself.

13. xento

xento New Member

I think it was one of the quotes in Operation Flashpoint.

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It may just be something made up, but I believe the quote from Stalin is something along the lines of "One dead person is a tragedy, a million dead people is a statistic."

I never said you had to be okay with it - you can be pissed/angry about something for whatever reason you like. I just don't go in for labelling actions as good or evil.

15. xento

xento New Member

But, if they interpreted as murdering your family, robbing you blind, and dipped your toilet paper in a basin of liquid shit, then it would be okay as long as they didn't interpret it as evil?

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

READ what I'm writing, don't make up your own theories - you can like or hate something at your own discretion (a matter of perspective) and calling something good/evil, right/wrong etc is something I don't go with because it's all about perspective - from your perspective, someone who does all that shit you wrote is a complete fucker, but from his perspective he's getting some free cash and eliminating the witnesses.

17. xento

xento New Member

I am reading what you're saying.

My point is that, with views like that, there would be a ton of crimes, just because someone figured they would get a sweet deal easily. There has to be some rules about what is an 'extreme no-no'. If there isn't, and everyone is left to do whatever the fuck they feel like doing, it would be worse than Michael Jackson's face.

Our Host!