Hotmail shuts down "spammers" who don't spam

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solaris, Jun 22, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Settler

Settler Member

But Charles, I heard the Koran gives spam the o-k! SCANDAL!

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I'm surprised you haven't heard of that hostile takeover of the donkey ranch in South Dakota, Charles. They were calling it "Ass-Grab Jihad". Look it up. It's scary stuff.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The Koran does allow resonable adverting but not spam in the e-mail.
    The Koran have alot of rule government comcre and trade and craft.

4. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Fuck religion! I've visited evilbible and I've arrived at the conclusion that JHWH is the bastard of bastards!

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Yes what is you reply to these great and destructive accusations, charles?
    ANSWER ME CHARLES, I WANT AND ANSWER DAMNIT.

Great reply retard, that one had me craking.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

yea, but you can't forget their followup plan, after the exploding donkeys invade in the first wave they're going to come all quit theit jobs as cab drivers so none of us can hail a taxi to flee from their rampaging armies.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's cool, I don't live in America and I don't use taxis. All hail the coming apocalypse!

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I have to take than taxis home last firday from late night religious get together. El Paso was haveing than bad dust storm so I mang to walk downtown an hail than taxis to take me home as it normal is than 3 hours walk home for than cost of 15 dollars fare. I lost part of perical vision in my left eyes due to than pell pally attack on my left side of the face 2 month ago. Last month the eye doctor thought I was getting glacome of the eyes from diaelly(cannot control blood sugar level) but the eye pressure was ok and they redid the test today there is no glacome in my eyes. Dust storm are no good for your eyes.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

So let me get this straight...you normally take 3 hours to walk home, but a dust storm stopped you from doing so this time, and you're bitching about a $15 taxi fare for saving your eyes and 3 hours of your time?

Shit dude.

If you think a dust storm is bad, you should try and all day Middle Easter sand storm.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The 15 dollar I sent is no problen. They could build than dome over El Paso makeing it the first Dome City on Earth. I will be going to take than MRI x-ray on wed as my paralysis on my left side isnot going away total and they think something alsi is causeing it. My heart is in better shape than some young people who donot walk at all.

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I like the way Charles surreptitiously avoids any question you ask him.

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

14. Patrick Alpha

Patrick Alpha New Member

Bloody Hell, obviously none of you have been to neopets.com
    They RANDOMLY FREEZE for heavens sake. As for me, I actually like Microsoft.
    *collective gasp fills room*

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

wow, someone else who does the neopets thing... it boggles the mind.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I was busy visiting my mother grave site and doing other thing.

I than glad that the NY Time in a co-operate piece is blasting the Left Behind Seire od book written by than Fundie Christian of being intolant where it is have Christ sent all non-beliver to hell. It than Moslum verson of the these book where printed in Saudi Arabia where Ali(God) cast all unbeliever into hell we Christian would be very upset. Islam teach on the Day of Judgement all true follower of the many Messager of God will enter heaven and the one who where not true follewer will enter hell, some people will be release from hell to enter heaven after they service they time in hell.

17. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Everyone who isn't a muslim will go to the muslim hell.

AAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I don't belive in that muslim stuff, why do they think I'm afraid of their hell???????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Because pretty much every religion around tries to convert you through fear of the unknown. And through claiming to be the one true path to eternal happiness.

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Islam teach true follow of Christ, Mose, Buddha, and many other messager of Ali will enter heaven and the one who didnot follow Ali Messager or did very evil deed like Hilter will go to hell. Even Homosexual can enter Heaven or Hell based on they good deed or bad deed, Ali doesnot follow manmake laws.

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

That's bollocks, Charles. Doing a good deed doesn't sanctify me no more than doing a bad deed condemns me. If so,

1. How are good deeds weighed versus bad deeds? Surely there are no people that have done "only good deeds" or "only bad deeds".

2. What if you do a bad deed right before you die, but the rest of your life was lived in a goodly manner? Again, this goes back to question one.

3. If we truly serve a perfect, omnipotent being, how can anything we do, be considered good? The Bible says, "Our best deeds are as filthy rags in the sight of God."

Our Host!