Hoffa rumoured on HalfOgre Isle

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Odi, Nov 28, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Odi

Odi New Member

The finale' regarding the skulls quest may have fallen a bit flat; however I wonder if something was missed on HalfOgre Isle. After bringing the journal back to Caladon only to find an articulate gnome waiting, I let the dialogue run its course. When next I checked on booking passage, HalfOgre Isle was again an option. Fine. Another sea voyage revealed the laboratory had been cleared out.

My question is did I miss something on that island because travel there is still an option when booking passage? Is Jimmy Hoffa there?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

naah, whatever you do it's an x-files style ending, all evidence wiped out along with anyone knowing anything, only you remain- the seeker of the truth.

3. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

Odi, try selling the half-ogre story to the newspaper in Caladon. What a treat that is.

4. Odi

Odi New Member

Thanks! I was thinking I must have missed something on HalfOgre Isle, like a village of escaped laboratory subjects.

Next, I'll sell the story to the paper.:smile:

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm kinda disappointed by that quest...so much more could have been done with it...guess that's why I wasn't a fan of the X-Files...I need definite answers dammit!

6. Nugget of Joy

Nugget of Joy New Member

The half ogre isle quest

I hate that quest. All the torture and injustice goes unavenged. :sad: I usually end up killing the gnome and Sam Longwell (the reporter,) then wishing there was some way I could kill the entire Industrial Council. The best I can do is to help Donn Throgg, which gets them disbanded in the end, but I still feel unsatisfied.

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

Yeah it was lame in a spooky kinda way :grin:

Our Host!