Hezbollah Won against Israel.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Aug 12, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Some rightwing cazies in our Government want to have Congress past laws that will rewrite the Genvas convent to allow our government to use4 tourtus to question POW and other pirsoner of the war on terror. The Law professor and judges said that Congress does have the power to do that but it isnot wise to do so. First other Nation can also do the samething. It also mudly the water of Internation laws. One of the power of the Genvas convent was it than nation or indivoradly military leader can be brought to trail or prudimet in other ways for breaking them as all government know what the rules are clearly. Now it congress decide to rewrite the internation laws so our people cannot be put on trail is than supid and criminal idear.

If you want to see rightwing cazies in action go to www.jihadwatch.org.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'm surprised you have nothing to say about Israel's recent border jumping Charles.

www.bbc.com

It was the top story when I checked, around two and a half hours ago.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Israel was declare than truce breaker by the UN for it raid. The Israel Airforces will be wripe out when it Attacik Iran to stop it Nuclear program. Then Israel will fall to ground armies from it Arab neigth.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Now why do I somehow think this mess isn't going to unfold quite so simply?

5. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Speaking of messes, the whole region is getting screwy. Iran is staging massive military exercises and testing missiles, as well as meeting with Syrian leaders. Iraq's devolving into all out civil war. And Israel's still looking for a fight. And the Taliban is getting its butt kicked again.

I say the UN and USA quietly sneak out the back door and let them all have at it for a while. But no, instead of letting them get it out of their systems, we'll go stand in the middle of the pending disaster and tell them all to play nice or we'll verbally condemn their activities.

I hate the middle east.

Regarding torture being allowed via the Geneva Convention, or openly ignored by the US, it'll never happen. To many people around the world set their standards of conduct based on the US, because if we do it then we cant point fingers at them.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Hatred isn't something you get out of your system. They're having a war, not a temper tantrum.

7. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Its all relevent. Wars are grown-up ways of throwing yourself on the floor and screaming about the toy you want until your mom gets it for you. Only in the adult world you shoot missiles and bullets at people until the UN gives you what you want.

They've been pissed off since the dawn of time, and nothing will stop it. I'm just tired of being called upon to broker peace deals at election time. I dont really care. Maybe if we leave them alone, they'll blow each other up and cut off their neighbors heads instead of bothering the rest of the world. If it were up to me, I'd arm the crap out of them and then spread religeous lies about them to each other and then stand back.

Really, I grew up reading about Iraq (called Sumaria at the time) being the craddle of civilization and sufi's and whirling dervishes having some mystic knowledge of the universe, but all I've ever seen if seething hatred and blind ignorance. Crappy end to a story, let me tell you.

8. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

It's not that current (being from 2003), and it is a bit long (at about 80 minutes), but I found this film

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 4384920696

quite good in perhaps helping to explain the American frustration about "being called upon to broker peace deals at election time." They're only getting half the information, and thus it's hard to understand what's going on.

OK, will I get bashed now?

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

10. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Where? (For future reference, once I get out of the coma.)

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Except the UN never gives you what you want.

I totally agree.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Actually it was a comma, required at the end of the first line.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Congressman and woman will past just than change in the Geneva Convention if the Israel lobbery group in America ask for it. Our supid congress will past just than dumd ass law. It take up to 40 million to 50 million dollar for than house and senta race.

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

40 to 50 million is nothing in respect to the amount of money our country spends on the military budget every year. Of course, this will probably raise tariffs on all imported goods and/or taxes on everything else.
    Hell, a single benefactor could be found in this country who would WILLINGLY donate most, if not all, of the money required to fund such an endeavor. The main problem is that there are actually people living here that have the money and do nothing to better the situations in which we are involved.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Congressperson must raise the money thenself by selling they bodies and souls to special interest who have money to hand out. There was report that Nixon wife had to have sex with some bigtime money people for her man to be electic president.

16. Grossenschwamm

How blue would you have to be to find that woman appealing...ever? I find that report to be false on the grounds that you can cut a roast on Pat Nixon's face.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

That's horrible! Why in hell would you do such a horrid thing to a roast?!

19. Grossenschwamm

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder than framous quotes from tha old English playwright.

Our Host!