hey! its your mom!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleek_Jeek, Sep 3, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

This picture is...

1. A) hideous i've been scarred for life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B) disturbing, not in its appearance, but in the way it makes my johnson stand up like a flagpole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C) c'mon, he/she might be ugly but its none of our business what he/she does, or is into

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. D) everyone who answered C is obviously an example of why we shouldnt allow Oil stealing, heroin smo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Milo

Milo New Member

How can a country not, despite how "great" it is? Racism and other character flaws are inherent problems with humanity, not the result of what country a person is born in.

I get your point, but I think it's unrealistic to think that any country, let alone one as big and diverse as the US could have a population totally devoid of racists. I think the best a person can hope for is that violent racists like these skinhead motherfuckers are in the great minority, and that the populace of the country in general looks down on and hates these types of stupid assholes.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

No Milo, they are inherent flaws in ignorance. I saw two 3 year olds playing together, one black, one white, which proves this rascitst nonsense must be taught, it isn't preset into people. And the europeans being the dominant culture 300 years back, more probably, they decided they were the best, and taught all their kids they were the best, and started hating the other not bests. And the hicks were born.

3. Milo

Milo New Member

I hate to get nit-picky, but how is racism or prejudice in general a "flaw in ignorance"? It is ignorance.

I'm not arguing that racism isn't taught; Rather, I'm arguing that children being taught racism is a problem with people in general and not something specifically American. There's racists all over the world; It's a problem in every country. If anything, Americans now are taught overly politically correct things, like it's not even acceptable to laugh at, make comedy of, or even acknowledge racial differences. The true hatred of other races/social classes/insert whatever here is something taught in the home and passed down from generation to generation. Not always, of course, but I believe a lot of it is.

My point is, America isn't breeding these stupid fucks, mothers and fathers are. Mothers and fathers everywhere.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I think America is breeding them, if inadvertantly. The rascists maybe brought up independant of nationality, universally hating blacks or jews, but there is an ethnocentrism in America. We invaded Iraq, so what if some Iraqis die, it only matters how many Americans die, right? Maybe the people aren't being raised RACISTS, but there is an acceptance of people hating otehr countries, for no reason. Like I hated Canada. I didn't know WHY I hated Canada, I just did, because they weren't America.

About political correctness, I think it's the stupidest thing on Earth, next to George Bush. I am not racist, and if I say, an oriental person is in my class, I don't intend to insult the person. So why is calling him/her oriental such an insult, as opposed to calling them asian? People need to start caring about what people mean, rather than what people say, because I can compliment a black person and use nigger, and I can insult someone and use African-American. I think people should be able to interpret what each other means, and not have to deal with an insult pop quiz.

5. Silvara

Silvara New Member

I think that what is inherent to people is a tendency to consider themselves superior to other people or groups of people. This feeds their ego, and helps them justify themselves when they do something wrong. This has different degrees, ranging from zero to people like the KKK and the nazis. Most often the people one feels superior to are different to oneself in a certain way, for example, belong to a different race/religion/country/political view. Many people, for example, dislike a group of people but can't really tell you why. They have excuses, like they did this and that and have this defects and whatever else, but most of the time they don't know how those people really are. There are racists all around the world, regardless of nationality, but it is true that upbringing and culture have a lot of influence.

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

oh i completely agree with you, if it werent for racism and prejudice, ignorance would be perfect! :lol:

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

ok, I've got to redraw that: America is a big and diverse country as Milo stated... but we seem to have this small populace of idiots who think that hating people because of their race, creed, or religion.... well, now a-days I think you can add sexual preference into that... which I find rediculuos... (I know that's spelled wrong) I don't believe that gays should be punished for being gay... for that matter, no one should be punished for being whatever they are... 'we are a unique and individualist populi" but we have a few who wish to restrict that... like the ppl who wished to punish muslims and middle easterners because of 9-11!! I think those people are on the same level as KKK and Neo-Nazis... we should not punish a whole group of people because of the actions of a few!

8. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

When this topic is viewed in an objective light one comes to see that the classification of behavior or preference is moot. Life encourages diversity and one being's "good" is another being's "bad". Your branding of the KKK or the Nazis goes only to show your hypocrisy in advising that generalization is a "bad" thing while describing a generalized group. There are "KKK" who are in it only because several of their family members are too, or "neo-Nazis" who join up for the fashion statement alone. Everyone has a different perception of everything and THAT is the only thing that I think people should have respect for when it comes to behavior or preference, but then everyone would just be that much more the same. Really, it comes down to whether you think "same" is "good" or not.

9. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Yess, don't we all know that Neo-Nazism is all about fashion. When they hate the Jews or the black it is only because dark skin and Jewish noses are so last season :roll:

10. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Yes, their daddy used to lynch niggers in those sheets, & they wish they could as well.

Ever hear of "Straight Edge?" You can be a skin & not hate anybody. The straight edge has been around probably for longer than you have.

If you really want to use natzi memorabilia as a fashion statment, buy a Harley & join the Hell's Angels. They are so much nicer people than the neo Nazis & usualy have neat rides as well. Better armed too.

I do belive you claim to be latina, ever dated a neo natzi? The fashion statement only kind of course.

11. Silvio-Arjunza

While all of you have pretty good points... it's kinda disturbing... someone joining the Nazi's for the fashion of it? I know you didn't mean that seriously, but think about it:

Man 1: hello, can I join you
    Nazi: why do you wish to join us in our sacred cause?
    Man 1: because it's fashionable.

for some reason I don't see that happening... and I used Sacred in there because most Nazis believe that their cause is sacred*. I personally don't believe that "fashion" thing... I don't think it's possible... and I know that some KKKs are only in it because it runs in the family Chulupa, but why don't they stop and think about how wrong it is? if they do not see the flaw in what they do then they are just as bad as the rest.

12. Canis

Canis New Member

Guys, gals, there's something I just have to share. This probably isn't the most wholesome thing I could share, and it certainly isn't in line with our kinder, friendlier forum attitude, but I just can't deprive y'all of the experience any longer. I've been lurking at tattoo forums lately (don't ask, just fantasize), and recently came across the following thread about piercings. It's gross, it's graphic, it's hilarious, it's tasteless, and it's probably against forum rules, but hey I've seen worse posted here before. If you're not into graphic, intimate piercings, and have no ability to laugh at the misfortune of others, or find that body modification makes your head (either one, Retard) explode, then just walk away NOW.

Did I mention it was disgusting. Seriously, don't click if you've just eaten, or plan to eat in the near future. Or are at work. Or in the same room as your parents or anyone else who respects you. Seriously. I cannot stress this point enough.

Without further ado, here's Bet I Can Put You Off Piercings!

13. Silvio-Arjunza

that was... disgusting... and I don't think even Retard could get off to those... those were... beyond bad... I can't imagine why anyone would go through such pain... that would be just nasty!! ugh.... just... ugh.

14. RC6X03NX

RC6X03NX New Member

I must admit I found them quite pleasant. :???:

Our Host!