Hexediting Prototype Values

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Technomage Morhion, Apr 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Technomage Morhion

Technomage Morhion New Member

A few posts of it, but led nowhere, as the links to the info are dead, so asking again. Does anyone have a listing of what all those annoyingly lovely hex values in the prototypes are? More specifically, which ones to change to what to make the Tesla Gun into a pistol?

2. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

How about being able to make the various magic armours store a small amount of magic... and reducing the amount of magic stored in the magic weapons.

Or a dozen other things I'd *love* to do.

3. DKoepp

DKoepp New Member

I could help show you how to make a Tesla gun into a pistol but by doing it you would have to realize that the graphics would change as all graphics are based on weapon class. So one would have to readd the graphics as a pistol graphic and then change to the correct values of the newly added graphic.

As for the magic armor I think I could easily add magic store to them and as for weapons I know I can do whatever you want on a weapon. My Weapon prototype creator is fully functional as well as general item prototype. I just never coded the part for armor yet. I got sidetracked for a couple of months and haven't look at the editor lately. Also what are some of the dozen other things you want to do?

Our Host!