Hem... help for help ?

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Magic-user, Jan 27, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Magic-user

Magic-user New Member

hello, i'm a french player of this game Arcanum, but, I've got a matter : I am now a 50 leveled-personnage, and I can't grow up, now. Ihave heard that there were an editor wich allows the modification of the character.
    You have noticed that my english is very perfectible, so I did not understand were sall I search this editor...

a little thing, I've noticed : to identify your objects without lossing money, just sell it to Riezzte, then go and take it in his hem... (coffre)... bag.

hoping answers and havin' not be too bad, MagicUser.

2. ville-v

ville-v New Member

Oh, you are cheater. Couldn't you mean this hack? http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/dloa ... file_id=39

Really?! Nobody has noticed that before! Congratulations! You are smarter than us!

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Wow, sarcastic much.

Hey magic, I won't hold it against you that you're french, don't worry. I have a shtick against cheaters, but, quite ironically enough, I worked on the character editor. Version 1.7 should be floating around somewhere.

I know I've figured out the id trick, not sure about anyone else.

4. Magic-user

Magic-user New Member

cheater... yes, but It's because, in Arcanum, it's too easy to gain the 50th level, and there's nothing after for my (lonely) character. I spend all my points in Spells, and there are 4 arcans I haven't mastered : I want to be an Ultimate magic-user, and therefor, I need to cheat : the game is not enough. well... I'll try the adress you've given to me, and come back as soon as possible. Many thanks !

Hem... I have a little matter again... you know, "wrong disk"... Is there anything I can do ?

another trick I've noticed, Is there any way to go bak to the Isle of Despair after leaving ? to make a dwarven squad ? :p

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

No, there is no way to get back to the Isle of Despair. You need to get the dwarf when you're there.

We'ld need mroe info to help you with the wrong disk problem.

The game isn't designed to allow you to be the ultimate magic master. You could try using a background and race that pumps your wp alot though. That would save you some points and let you have more spells.

Of course, the editor can do that by itself.

6. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Oh, so first you make the thing and then you get angry at cheaters? It was all a trap, wasn't it?!

7. Magic-user

Magic-user New Member

Herm... I've understood what Blinky said to me, but I don't understand Vyenna. In fact, I have graduate to mater in 11 Arcans, but I have only One point for the 4 elemental arcans. and this Damn character stays at level 50. (sob sob)

(just to know... Isn't my english to bad ? correct me if you want to)

8. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

We'll correct you if we see a glaring error. There is one regarding to and too in that last sentence, but I'm too lazy to explain it right now.

Our Host!