Help with Molochean Medallions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elizire, Oct 20, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Elizire

Elizire New Member

Am I in trouble? I need a Molochean medallion to get into the dark elf city. Problem is that I have either sold or abandoned all of the medallions I've come across. I've spent the last two levels wandering around arcanum trying to run into some of the random encounter Molochean groups that try to kill you. Besides the standard guy in the bars (the last one I ran into didn't even have a medallion!) are there any set piece encounters with Molochean I could try?

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Way back in Shrouded Hills in the Inn, there's those two dead guys in Joachim's room. Their bodies don't disappear, and they each have an amulet. If you didn't grab them the first time, they should still be there.

There's also one on the dead Ogre at the crash site. In the northeast corner there's a crashed plane with the Ogre right next to it.

3. Elizire

Elizire New Member

Thanks, but...

I found those early in the game when every little bit of coin was worth getting so I sold all of those. After about 15th level, space became more of an issue so I generally stopped picking those up (they're only good for about 2-3 coins) so the bodies have disappeared with the coins.

Any other ideas?

4. Milo

Milo New Member

Hmmm... Well, you mentioned that the guy in one of the bars wasn't a Molochean hand member. Maybe one of the other people were. I guess you could try checking all the different pubs you've been to where you haven't met up with a Molochean hand, and pickpocket people to see if they have a medallion on them. If by chance they do, just try to steal it. Odds are you'll fail and they'll attack you.

Other than that or just randomingly wandering the world map hoping for a chance encounter, your only other option (that I know of) is to go into T'sen-Ang with guns blazing.

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I place somewhere in my site for all the locations of the Molochean Hands to be found. Not exactly all as I haven't finish the walkthroughs. :grin:

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Hehe,

it pays off to be a packrat :smile: I stashed one or two MHMs in Inns because I thought "they might come in handy" some day - it was good to learn it payed off when I reached Tsen Ang :smile:

As for the location. I got most MH encounters while on my way from Tarant to Ashbury and Tarant-Stillwater. They were more than common on those routes.

7. Three_Man

Three_Man New Member

Just wander around the wilderness near Tarant. You'll get attacked by the Hand for sure.

8. landru

landru New Member

EAst of Tarrant - you get accosted by them alot

Just go outside and move towards vicinity of the Last Dragons Cave (area halfway beteen
    the Ocean and Tarrant) I me up with the bozoz many times around there.

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Bingham the dwarf in the Caladon cemetery has one...naughty little boy he is...

10. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, what's your point? He's still in the MH.

12. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Our Host!