Help on playing Arcanum.

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by techyguy, Jan 4, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. techyguy

techyguy New Member

I am playing Arcanum again. I haven't played since it first came out. Please help me find what unofficial patches and mods that are recommended by the community. I have searched for some, but cannot find most. Please help me with the links of corrections that will make this game more fun than the first time I played it.

P.S. My CD doesn't work anymore, and Ebay wants too much money for a replacement CD. So I am using an internet version with a CD hack. Please don't think I'm a pirate, I just want to make sure the fixes don't break my game.

Fallout, Arcanum, and Divine Divinity are the best games every released. I hope the community here can help in balancing out this still buggy game.

2. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

OMG, I'm not helping anyone with an illegal copy of the game.

Nah, just kidding.

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/dload.php

In the Patches part, download the english version of the patch. It fixes the majority of the problems.

Now, I'm sure that some other members of the forum will pop out with some of their fixes. :D

In the modding subforum, you can find practically anything regarding those dialogue or quest/item changes.

Our Host!