Help me help you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Oct 9, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Help me help you! (Just like the title says, amazingly enough). Here's the deal - I'm a lazy bugger, but I'm a lazy bugger who's got a fair bit to do in the next 2 weeks, and I don't have the time to search for an answer. I also need my e-mail back, which is what I need help with.

If anyone here knows where Outlook Express stores it's emails, then please tell me, because while I've got the old profiles set up again, I've got no idea where my emails have got to. I'd also like to know where the address books of each user are kept.

How does this help you? Simple - helping your friendly local mod should be reward enough. Seriously, I'll think of something later (most likely a Make-A-Blunder pass, where you can violate one of the forums rules in the most blatant way possible, and I won't get pissed off. Only once though), but for now I'd really like my email back.

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Mine is in: C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{25D78639-0B52-4683-8AF9-0E3A1B8397F6}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

Open Outlook Express. Click on Tools -> Options -> Maintenance. There should be a "Store Folder" button. Click it, and it should give you the path and let you change it if you wish.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Thank you Canis. You now have the aforementioned Make-A-Blunder pass. Go on and do something cool/funny/worthwhile with it :).

4. Ron_Lugge

Ron_Lugge New Member

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! And I wanted a "make-a-blunder" pass!

edit:

Oooooooh. Nice avatar (50 posts!)

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

OOH OOH!! Canis, I have a great idea for your "Make-A-Blunder" pass! Post a picture of yourself wearing a really nasty teddy, with the caption "It's all for you, Unka Retard, Captian Skanky Pants."

Please? Snowmane won't do it, the party pooper.

6. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

No, post a pic of tub-girl, it's been so long since her alluring smile has graced the boards....... heh, tub-girl....... mmmmm, sexy.*

*for those that don't know what tub-girl is........ suffer.

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Feel grateful that you've never seen her rather.

Our Host!