Hello everyone ^_^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sereina, Nov 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. nutcase

nutcase New Member

2. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

That is not a proof . Just take a look at how fast rosie could respond.

3. Milo

Milo New Member

Damn, the jig is up!

FAST EXCAPE! FAST EXCAPE! I AM THE MASTER OF FAST EXCAPE!

4. Windmills

Windmills New Member

...If you consider sex with donkies and Cookie Monster to be actual sex. Okay, you got me there.

Intelligent and incisive posts? Where? Just becuase I know how to fashion pants out of styrofoam doesn't make me a genious. Just resourceful.

A mixture of 2 (Only I'm always like this, RL and net - ask my poor husband, who puts up with me) and 4 I think, at least in my case. I can't speak for everyone, only myself, regarding 3, but I highly doubt the handful of women here are men, you can just tell, somehow.

I think 1 is a condition of 2. All women have a libido, obviously. Some show it to a greater or lesser degree, but it's still present regardless. I'll take a bit of issue with calling it "frustrated/horny" however, because it implies that there's something negative with discussing sex. Like one only discusses it because one doesn't get enough in RL. (which I'm sure applies to some *cough*Milo&Kayuga*cough*) but actually, discussing sex, when serious, is a perfectly natural and normal human thing, and when joking (as I usually am) can certainly pique most people's interests, while being fuckin' hilarious at the same time. ;-)

4 seems to hit the nail on the head. That's why I love it here. Somehow this forum has managed to attract a flurry of intelligent folks with senses of humor just as twisted as my own. This place is not only addictive, it's the only thing that keeps me from finally going out on that murderous misanthropic rampage on my to-do list.

5. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

Please don't do that. While I would certainly still visit you in prison, and we would no doubt enjoy the conjugal visits, I don't think the officials would allow us to use the toys and power accessories. It would certainly detract from the whole experience considerably. :(

6. xento

xento New Member

Welcome to the forums, Sereina!
    And welcome back, Geek (no offence intended)!

7. Sereina

Sereina New Member

*smells herself* I smell like lavender, because I compulsively use that Evelyn and Crabtree junk. Can't you just smell that Britishness? My hubby's been around me too long.
    Pfft. *Hands Windmills lingerie* We already do.
    Ooooh, lavendar sachets ^_^ *chuckles* Well, I'm a recovering obsessive shoe shopper. Policemen actually had to drag me out of the Mall of America, and then they threw the boxes upon boxes of shoes I had boughten at me. Was splendid, really :p
    I've danced naked in my garden. I've also danced naked on highways. What's your point? It's good, old fashioned fun. It's also a way to get an easy ride, when you're in rural Arizona, surrounded by those cherokee hunks, your car breaks down, and five of them pull up and just happen to entertain you the five hours it took them to drive me to Phoenix... *sighs contentidly*

8. Windmills

Windmills New Member

I plan to rule the forum wearing pants of cheese. What's the lingerie for?
    *thinks*
    Oooooh, for forcing Jarinor to wear them and perform demeaning and humiliating dances for our amusement? ...Yessssss...That'll do.

That's what Gary Coleman said. But somehow the amount of lacerations, pain, and suffering inflicted on his unwilling victims just didn't seem to be as "Good" as he described. Old Fashioned? Maybe if we're talking about the inquisition, or the Holocaust. Then, sure.

As long as we're boasting about our past sexual conquests, have I ever mentioned what a mean donkey-haw I can expell? It seems to drive the british men wild with delight. I can teach it to you if you like. Your husband can thank me later.

9. Sereina

Sereina New Member

Honey, thanks for the offer, but I've trained for over a decade in Opera ^_^
    As for British men... well, there are some things I just don't understand. One, the British cannot make decent coffee to save their souls, and their humor, which is hysterically witty and sharp in books, is so blatantly not funny in any other field of comedy (My apologies to you die-hard Monty Python fans). Generally, if it doesn't have at least one man dressed like a woman, it isn't British comedy.
    However, any man that says to you, as you both get up in the morning to start your day, "Work or pleasure, dahling, I don't have to be at the office for another two hours," in that accent earns himself a special place in my heart.

10. Windmills

Windmills New Member

I never realized that opera training involves study in the art of barnyard animal noises.

Clearly, there are many things in this world I have yet to learn.

Edit - Oh, and I'm a die-hard Monty fan. But you can differ all you like. More MP for me. ;-)

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

What is it with the compulsively naked women here? Why aren't your husbands...you know. Dammit, some people just don't know when they've got something good.

Sereina, work or pleasure, dahling, I don't have to be at the office for another two hours...

12. Just A Geek

Just A Geek New Member

So, a man in a dress is simply Brittish comedy?

Well, then I suppose I should stop. I did not have any intentions of going into a comedic lifestyle when I started. I just thought I looked good! *goes to throw the dresses away and stick with mens clothing*

13. Windmills

Windmills New Member

Peter's too obsessed with RPG's to notice. ;-)

That and, after years of nudity, you just kind of get used to it.

14. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Greetings Sereina, My lady. *Bows head* I am at your service and on your call. :grin:

15. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

im darkunnerlod hallo :wavey: im form ostraylia kan i ask r u form texas Mistress Sereina?

i yoos to spend teh tiem to maek ligable pots but tehn Milo siad it didnn mattar coz u all no waht i men anyway so i wriet liek tish now wihtowt fullstosp or nuthin an not correctang my spallong arrors i yoosuallee liek to poss ppl off thoh

lol do u liek limos

u ned to stirp moer i rekon

no i didnt ask tahrs a thred elsawhar for tish but u siad in heer so tahts okey

u ned to be moer offensave coz bieng offensave si fun aol pr0n lol!!11!1!

i hoep u stik arun an don let teh retards skaer u off form tish foram coz sti a niec plaec wunse u get to no ti

16. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

What?! I never said that! Slander! Slander! Ook voor bermen! Ook voor bermen!

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

If you should try to dance naked in the garden do it in the back yard,cause DU is parked at the front last time i checked.[/code]

18. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You're lying. I have footage. You really should follow Qilikatal's advice¹.

¹The camera I have round the back has a much higher quality.

Our Host!