Heather and Me @ RockPaperShotgun

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by DarkUnderlord, Apr 12, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

RockPaperShotgun have put up <a href="http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=1502">some kind of fanfic thing about Heather</a> from Vampire Bloodlines. It's the author's "<em>personal experience with a memorable section</em>". Here's a snip:
    <blockquote>I’ve been on adventures before, and I always lean towards the side of right. I tried to do that here too but since entering the World of Darkness, even best intentions twisted in my hand. Heather was the classic case. I found her, lying dying in the corner of a Santa Monica emergency ward. A college girl with market-bought Scarlet dyed hair and emo glasses, straight off an Oakland campus. Pity makes me choose to feed her a drop of my own Vampiric blood, gifting her a little of my own power – enough to save her. She becomes what we call a Ghoul. Coming to, she asks me what happened. In a moment of madness, I tell her the truth. She screams, calling for the police and I make with the disappearing into the night thing my brethren and I do so well.</blockquote>
    Thanks <b>babyarm</b>!

2. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

If there's one aspect of fandom (of any sort, be it video games or television shows or what-have-you) I have never gotten into, it's fanfiction and online-roleplaying.

Still, this makes me want to try out the game.

Our Host!