HEAR YE! HEAR YE! I BRING YE TRUTH! I BRING YE TRUTH!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Truthsayer, Dec 13, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Truthsayer

Truthsayer New Member

I beg to differ. People with homosexual or bisexual orientation are NOT born that way. It is caused by various EXTERNAL factors, that include poor parent-child relationships, sexual abuse, and society's stamp. Homosexuals can also be cured.

The misconception that homosexuality is a thing exsisting from birth, and thus un-changable is a downright lie, and clearly part of the 'Gay Agenda', and the attempt to eliminate 'breeders' from this earth.

Because it is unnatural!!! The purpose of a male is to fertilize a female, and by doing so, reproduce. Whether human or hare, cow or cricket, if a male tries to fuck a male, and females try to screw females, THERE IS NO REPRODUCTION!!! This clearly is in defiance with the natural order of things!!!

Who cares? That doesn't make it any less right!!!

You people have clearly been brainwashed by the purple wave that is covering our world. Now is the time to stand up and fight, before your children, and your children's children, all end up with AIDS![/quote]

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I'm guessing you made a new screen name to avoid insults?

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Fuck you Mr. Truthsayer. We are all born with no control over the external circumstances surrounding and affecting our lives, whatever effect these things have on our psyche or sexuality is therefore out of our control and f someone is destined to enjoy the practice of gender homogenous sexual relations it is also out of their control.

Besides, I wish there were more gay men in this country, that would mean fewer women would be able to get dates and therefore i'd be getting laid once an hour. However it is obvious that if this was the case then you'd probably be so hate crazed that no woman would come near you and therefore would not be experiencing the sexual disneyland I can look forward to.

4. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

There is one born every minutte they say.

5. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

Dear:Truthsayer

[X] Clueless Newbie [X] Loser
    [X] Troll
    [ ] Me too'er [X] Pervert [ ] Geek
    [ ] Spammer [ ] Nerd [ ] Elvis
    [ ] Fed [X] Freak [X] FLAMENET
    [X] AOLer/Euronetter/PIer/MSNetter
    [ ] Other:

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You posted a message in a newsgroup other than our topic
    [ ] You posted a binary in pieces LESS than 5000 lines
    [ ] You posted a binary in a non-binaries group
    [ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
    [ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
    [ ] You started an off-topic thread
    [X] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
    [ ] You said "me too" to something or "Send ______"
    [ ] You don't know which group to post in
    [X] You suck
    [ ] You brag about things that never happened
    [X] Your sig/alias/server sucks
    [ ] You posted a (phone-sex or a make money fast) ad
    [X] You posted something totally uninteresting
    [ ] You crossposted
    [ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS
    [X] You posted racist s***
    [X] I don't like your tone of voice
    [X] I think you might be a member of CO$
    [ ] I think you might be a fed
    [ ] You posted a "Test"
    [ ] You junkmailed me

To Repent, You Must:

[X] Give up your AOL/Euronet/MSN/Planet Internet account
    [X] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
    [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
    [X] Actually post something relevant
    [ ] Read the f****** FAQ
    [X] Be Pat Buchanan's love slave
    [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    [ ] Apologize to everybody in this newsgroup
    [ ] Post your tests to alt.test/misc.test

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Blow me
    [ ] Bite me
    [X] Get a life
    [X] Never post again
    [ ] I pity your dog
    [ ] Go to hell
    [X] I think your IQ must be 7
    [X] Take your s*** somewhere else
    [ ] Learn to post or f*** off
    [ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
    [ ] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
    [ ] All of the above

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Let's set fire to the stakes and burn evil infidels who object the very mother nature!!!

Okay, enough laughing at how incredibly blind and retarded one can be, I have one question to ask mr TS: "What was your point posting that hatred filled shit?"

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Dragoon, TS is a fucking troll. What the hell did you expect? He won't answer that. His sole intent with that post was to piss the whole forum off, and then sit back in his comfy chair and jack off to the insults we feed him with.

Ugly, creepy little troll...

8. Wolf

Wolf New Member

No, the point of his post was obviously to post his opinion without getting flamed. Oh, shit. I know what's going to happen now.

9. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

That just means that the need of fresh material for his jack off duties was the reason. See, even trolls must have reasons.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Truthsayer, aka The Caltrop, is a troll, pure and simple. Ignore it.

11. Wolf

Wolf New Member

No, he was just stating his opinion. I'm surprised he posted from the same computer as normal. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

WHAT THE FUCK? Is this a fucking communist country or what? Truthsayer was just posting his opinion, and it's perfectly valid as such. If he believes that homosexuality is unnatural (as do I) then he is free to express that. Aren't you liberals against censorship? Then why the fuck did everyone jump on him just because he said something politically incorrect? What if someone came on and said that heterosexuals are abnormal, and homosexuality is the only way, etc, etc. Would you all censor him as well? I know I wouldn't. I'd damn well disagree with him, but if wants to say that, then have at it. And claiming that his post was "hate filled shit" is ridiculous and downright wrong. He never said anything whatsoever about hating homosexuals. While I agree with his stance on that orientation being abnormal, I do not hate them either. I'm not going to say "some of my best friends are homosexual" because it wouldn't be true, but I don't hate them.
    EDIT: Sorry, didn't quite read the post thoroughly. I suppose the "stand up and fight the purple wave" thing could be construed as hatred, if that's what makes you feel good, but my opinion still stands.

13. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Sigurd, I completely, 100 % with everything that you just said. I have to admit, I was to pussy to do it myself.

14. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Yes. I agree. Being gay is a sin anginst God. It's an abomination.

15. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

16. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

How exactly did we censor his post? It wasn't removed, edited, user wasn't banned. Everyone is free to state his opinion and so are people who disagree with what he said. As for political correctness you couldn't be more in the wrong if you presume that it's what caused us (or me at least) to argue with him. I doubt it you would find a single person here who is for political correctness.

17. Milo

Milo New Member

I'll bite.

Say you are right and homosexuality isn't determined at birth. Say it's a product of upbringing. What does it matter? It doesn't change what the person is. The fact is they are now homosexual, no matter how they got there. The question is, what difference does it make. None.

Who gives a shit? People need to stop worrying about other people's lives so much. Am I so pro-homo that I'm gonna go out and fuck another guy just to prove some ideological point? No. But neither am I going to decide to persecute someone becuase who he/she decides to fuck is "natural" or "unnatural".

The bottom line is this: The guy/girl gets off on his/her own sex; Get over it. No one gives a fuck about your opinion. Just live your own life. I don't agree with you about homosexuality, but I have a similiar opinion about transexuals. I personally think it's some kind of mental problem that causes them to feel they are women trapped in men's bodies or vice versa. But the bottom line is, that's the way they feel and it's harmless. Whether they actually were born the wrong sex is beside the point. They are what they are. They feel the way they feel, and they believe what they want. Take them at face value and deal with your own shit and prejudices. I might personally think they have some kind of mental disorder, but it's not going to effect how I treat them. They have have the same rights as I do, and what I personally think doesn't (and shouldn't) mean shit.

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I take it you aren't familiar with the concept of trolling Sigurd (even though you agree with the opinion being presented). Trolling is basically posting flame bait - something so contentious, controversial etc that people just can't help but argue against it. The troll then baits them further, and said person usually burns with righteous anger or what have you, only to later realise that they've been made a fool of, which was the whole point in the first place.

There are variations of this of course, but I think that's what 'Truthsayer' was trying to accomplish here - do you honestly think some biblethumper is going to traverse gaming forums on the internet to spread their opinion? You only have to look at the topic to realise that this is one big prank. That, and the anonymous quotes are a big giveaway.

For those interested, I'm with Milo on this one - it's their life, let them live it how they want to. Besides, where would every hetero male teenager be without lesbian fantasies?

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. As was obvious from the start, he was just stating his opinion. I'm not anti-gay, though I do think it's unnatural. How can we bag people for fetishes, and not gays. We would bag a man who likes girls fucking eachother with strap-on dildoes, but not gays. In conclusion, I'm not saying we should bag gays, but not accept exclusively.

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    And as is obvious from your outstanding idiocy, you don't even have the brainpower to see what's hate-filled populism and what's not. And you clearly have a problem to differentiate trolling from normal posting.

To clarify things for you, I've made minor changes to the original thread. The meaning is still there, fully intact, I just changed a few words here and there. Read it through and then say that it's not an offensive act:

(I sincerely apology in advance to any Jewish members. I certainly don't have opinions like that, I just want to show Signore Lupo the error in his ways...)

I beg to differ. People with jewish orientation are NOT born that way. It is caused by various EXTERNAL factors, that include poor parent-child relationships, religious abuse, and society's stamp. Jews can also be cured.

The misconception that semitism is a thing exsisting from birth, and thus un-changable is a downright lie, and clearly part of the 'Jew Agenda', and the attempt to eliminate 'aryans' from this earth.

Because it is unnatural!!! The jews betrayed Jesus! As stated above they want to eliminate us pure-blood aryans! This clearly is in defiance with the natural order of things!!!

Who cares? That doesn't make it any less right!!!

You people have clearly been brainwashed by the semitist wave that is covering our world. Now is the time to stand up and fight, before your children, and your children's children, all end up with AIDS!

In the light of that, if this is merely stating an opinion for you, then I'm worried about you Wolf.

I wouldn't bag anyone for any such thing, unless it was done by force. If everyone agrees on it and nobody gets hurt, why shouldn't people be able to do it?

No, let's just send 'em all to concentration camps shan't we?

Our Host!