Have you heard the good news?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Apr 12, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

No, since even in an ideal situation communist countries wouldn't outproduce a capitalistic one (if there's one thing good about convincing people they need money to be happy, you at least get them to work), the supply of goats and farmers would be thus limited. They would be provided first to those members of the party who have influence over such things, and trickle down to the nonparty members. The poor would likely get nothing, although I guess they'd be better off than the farmers, at least until they voiced dissent at not receiving and goats or farmers and were summarily executed for treason.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tha's kinda the problem, corrupt people, also note that I don't like collective farming, farmers should be free.

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Do the farmers get their own 5 goats and a farmer as well?

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

The answer to this and many questions posed thus is a large, emphatic,
    Yes.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    They escape collectivism by appeasing the God of communism through allowing themselves to be sacrificed?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Deeply religious communist, does it get any better? :p

7. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Certainly, 'cause it sure can't become much worse.

8. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

The avatar just doesn't give me a chance to believe it Bree.....

9. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I just had to comment this.

You don't kill the goddamn farmer, you can do that later. What you do is that you tie him to a pole nearby and make him watch as you sacrifice his virgin daughter in the middle of the pentagram (probably after making her a non-virgin first).

Now that's the true spirit of 666.

10. Ogatai

Ogatai New Member

Just be sure you place the right candles surrounding the alphaleon, mesostosleae and perivulcanae.(points around the pentagram) Make sure all blood and entrails are from fresh human or goat remains, and clean thoroughly every 5 days or so. Doing this will allow a safe and happy sacrifice to the demon or devil of your choice as the situation may require. Above all other points. Do not ever break or draw an imperfect seal! This could prove hazardous to your health(unless of course you are Chuck Norris in which case proceed at casual pace)

11. Dark Elf

Media:
  12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

13. Grossenschwamm

Charles, you wouldn't be accepted even if you volunteered.

14. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

He'd probably get in here. Recruitment numbers are so low the physical requirments have been lowered, theres even talk of letting colour blind people take on front line roles.

15. Ditched Rosselli

Ditched Rosselli New Member

Really? About the colorblind thing. That's good news for my buddy Matt. He wants to go Infantry or Armor but his colorblindness was preventing him.

And I was hoping, really hoping, that Charles was dead.

16. Grossenschwamm

We can't all be so lucky about Hoff.
    I have a double whammy that prevents my eligibility for the armed forces;
    Diabetes (the major hiccup), and color-blindness (not really a problem until I need to sort items chromatically...).

17. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Right there with ya buddy.

18. Dark Elf

Media:
    I couldn't join the army because I failed the hearing test. Turned out my eardrums were basically all scar-tissue after all the times they popped when I was a kid (had a lot of infections back then). Now, this is something I've never noticed in real life, but apparently there are some frequencies on the audiometer to which I'm completely deaf.

Of course, with the army budget being what it is, not even Chuck Norris could join (Christopher Walken would make it though).

19. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I'm allergic to grass, so I didn't even get to go to the "intro-test". The Swedish army isn't what it used to be.

Sure, I can understand that being allergic to grass isn't the best thing to be out there in the field, but they're cutting down on our defences so much that, soon, we won't be able to defend ourselves even if it's Norway or Denmark that attacks. And that's just cheesy.

20. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Have people in the military I talk to like generals and they said everything I said that was going to happen when we invade Iraq did happen. We would be unable to get than Gulf States Divison , NATO Divison ,divison from Turkey or than all muslim divison from India. The colllision forces maked up of many nation fell apart, afew Leader of some nation fire they embrassor to america for agreeing to be apart without the leader aproval. for some strange reason.
    Didnot have UN aproval to make it legal . No WND where found my SECOND DEPARTMENT doesnot consider chemical weapon than WND as many nation around the world have then. Being unable to maintrain order in Iraq and put down than popular insurrent movenment. The world see Bush as than unconvict prejuryer for not telling the truth about his real reason for invadeing Iraq for it oil. FDR never commit prejury when he talk to other nation leader during WWII, he warning the Soviet Union leader that Hilter was
    going to invade the Soviet Union sometime in June 1941. The Soviet Union leader was very distrustfull of other nation leader , by telling the truth FDR won his truh.

Our Host!