Has anyone ever been banned

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gargob, Jul 16, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gargob

gargob New Member

2. chalcedony

chalcedony New Member

Yep. For spamming and asking obvious questions. Also for not reading the FAQ, but that's down (I think), so...

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yes, Quethim, Eros Rex/Tyr Raven/Hel Khat/Ares/War God, loo and possible one or two others have been banned. Others have had temporary punishments, such as BortiisVonBortis (or whatever his name was). It's a short list, but mainly comprised of forum legends.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Heh, I wondered what happend to a couple of those. Ran into Quethim the other day on mIRC. Still doesn't seem to think to highly of the board, or rather some of the members on here.

5. Settler

Settler Member

Don't forget YeaYea...( :minigun: :akimbo: :rifle: :smash: , etc. etc.)...then there were idiots that hung around just long enough to insult someone, then got banned.

Oh, and Quethim still posts now and then, doesn't he?

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

hmmmm lets try that... :minigun: :akimbo:

cool, are there any others? how do you add them in? (er, i know how to add them, but what are the called? ex. :minigun_:

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Honestly, I'm not surprized. I doubt that you'd think highly of a place that kicked you out, although that's just me. But, come to think of it, I don't think so highly of him.

8. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I'm still surprised to this day what happened to him here. He's been absolutely fine and a productive member on Aozos. But here he seemed to be an asshole, and people were just as nasty back to him. No idea why, but I guess he just didn't like this board the board didn't like him. Just one of those things.

Oh, how could we! YeaYea2001 - The person who destroyed Tarant and all it's occupants and even blew away the buildings and streetlamps and... well everything so that Tarant was just grass and water - with just a dozen sticks of dynamite piled in a shop. :lol:

No. It's a little hard when you're banned you see.... :roll:

Just click on the 'show more emoticons' button under the visable emoticons to the left of the reply window when you write a reply. It gives all the existing emoticons.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

True, but I thought perhaps he had attoned of his sins and realized we were right in banning him :D . Then again perhaps not... :p

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, remember when all the Aozos people came here and complained about him being banned? 'Twas too hard for them to reconcile the differences in perceptions of Quethim. I found the episode hilarious.

How did I leave him out? Our very own melodrama queen...whatever else you say about YeaYea, you can't deny it was entertaining reading the latest tale of tragedy he had to tell. It was even better when you got around to poking all the holes in his stories/theories.

11. chalcedony

chalcedony New Member

You remember that too? too bad he "forgot to make a savegame" of that one. I've always wondered if it were possible nevertheless (Tempus Fugit).

Ah, YeaYea would be welcome now to dramatize the boards... :roll:

12. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

Why was YeaYea banned anyway? His smiley wars was great.

PS chalcedony, are you really in Malacca?

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You must have done a search on his posts, because he was banned ages ago...unless you're someone who has joined the board multiple times!

YeaYea was banned because he was a fuckwit, plain and simple. Every thread he created had to top the last one in terms of outrageousness. First, there was the one on how teenagers NEEDED to have more rights, because authority sucked mmmkay? Then there were the ones on how a friend of his was being physically abused, another was sexually and physically abused (by a group of hardcore Christian men no less, including her father) and his crowning achievement - "My friend committed suicide because the girl he had a crush on died before he could tell her how he felt, and he'd been just about to tell her when she died in a car crash!"

There were others as well, but those are the ones I remember...intersperse all those threads with comments on how in love he was with his girlfriend, how they were soul mates and were going to spend the rest of their lives together, and you have a fuckwit. Oh yeah, he was only about 14 or 15 too, which made it even funnier.

I might go have a look at some of his old threads...

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

yeayea sounds like every caller i've ever heard on love-line, except the guy who was having anal sex with his pet goat

(for everyone living in a hole, or lacking a radio, love-line is a call in radio show where people can ask for advice in various sex/drugs/abuse related issues, the advice is given by Dr. Drew, and Adam Corolla, and various celebrity guests)

yeah the explanation probably wasnt needed, but whatever, he sounds like a character...

15. xento

xento New Member

I wonder what other kinds of sex are avaliable when it comes to a goat. :roll:

And, Jarinor, out of all that, he only got banned for abusing smilies.

16. chalcedony

chalcedony New Member

Yea I'm in Malacca. There was this thread where I expounded on how Malacca got its name, and someone here pointed out that it was a swear word in Greek (or some fawreen language).

His smiley war thing took ages to load. But it was funny (once).

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

WELL, i'm sure you could swing VAGINAL sex so it worked, if the goat has a vagina and you have a penis i'm sure you could put two and two together and make a mockery of god's plan

18. xento

xento New Member

Really? To be honest, I didn't know goats, or large, four-legged creatures, for that matter, had a vaginal...

I thought they went anal all the time. Or at least that's what the movies make it looks like...

My mistake.

19. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i always go for the vagina with goats and sheep... :razz: tasty!

SPEAKING of sex with goats, what about bessie? in arcanum? i wonder how the characters choose to do it with him / her?

20. xento

xento New Member

Shame there's not option. Different things could happen to you if you tried different things.

1. Oral
    Belle bites off your dick, requiring you to pay the tailor a special fee to have it sewn back on.

2. Anal
    Your beauty perminantly drops by 3 for having crusty shit on your dick.

3. Vaginal
    Belle has mysteriously had half-sheep, half-*yourracehere* lambs. Thanks to you, you've got yourself three perminant followers.

Oh, the fun that could be had...

Our Host!