Happy end of the world!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yuki, Dec 21, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

2. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

3. werozzi

werozzi Member

I hope everybody goes like :akimbo: :minigun: tomorrow so i can just sit on my roof havin' some peanuts. Watching people kill their brothers, laughing at their fearful behavior.
    Sexy, aint it?

4. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    This smiley has a good concept behind it, but the animation is poorly done. The guns should be moving and firing alternately, but the frames are confused so the result is that it looks like they are moving in tandem, and only one gun is actually firing, at twice the rate it should be. The eyes are also slightly racist. I give it 3/10.

I like this one. The cycle rate of a minigun is well suited to the short duration of the animation, the detail of the spent casings falling in a cascade works really well, and the facial expression is amusing. I rate it at 8/10.

Guns aren't sexy, sexy people are sexy.

5. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Here's some fitting music:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP55zSLhLGY[/youtube]

6. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhDUBMeBv4[/youtube]

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Armageddon tired of all these end of the world threads. People keep bringing them up like there's no tomorrow. Please just let me eat my chicken and 'mayan'aise sandwich in peace.

8. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-8v7tvDIA[/youtube]

9. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

10. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

T̯͎͐h͉͎e̮̳͖̯̝̤̋̌̿̉ͬ̀͑ ̫͙̤̹ͯ͆ͮ̄̏͒̚a̟̯̼̮͍̪̫͂͋f͕̜̗̀̉̊ͩ̋̋t̥͒̊̓ͣ́̓̈ẽ̩̖̱̪̟̑̏r̹͓͍l͉͉ͅi̤̺̗̙̫͔͍̾f̣̲͕͍̲̮ͬ͂̊̈́̋ͥė̜͒̀ ̜̰̳̯t̳͕̼͌ͪu̠̣̖r̯ṋ͎̤̟̲̓̆ͯ̾̏ͯ́s̗̦̭̮̝͓̿ͭ̒͂ͭ ̠̻̬̒̿̄ͅo͍͋ͭͯͬ̑̌̑uͤͤt̼̤̳͍̳̗̓͑ͫͅ ͖͈̓ͦ͒̿ͦ̚ṭ̱̯͔̇͊ő̱̥̓͌ͪͥ ̹̓b͙͈̱̲͖̤̲̑̃͋̅e͚̩͌̌̄͆̇̀ ͉͖̩̘i̤̪̫̯̱ͅn̲̘d̠̱̲͈̝̻̃ͣ͑ͨ̽ĩ̥͔̉s̞̺͓̜͖̽̒̐t̝̠̫̘i̝̬̫ͥ̀̅̔̿n̯g͍͚̖͔̺͙̊̀̑ͨͭ̏u͖̘̯̼̥͍̾̾i̯̘̬̹ͨ̇̃͐̐̔s͎̐͌̄ͤ̚h̪̝̜͎̱̲͚a̯̙̥̺ͮ͋ͦ̔̇ͨ̚b͎͎͑̀̋l̠̬̯̹͌̄͊̿ͯ̚e̟͖̫͇͖̫͉͛̾ͤͫͯ ̂̍ͣͩͮͫf̭͇ͭ͆͐ͬͧ̄̚r̫̬̤͈̣̤̱ͮ̈o̠̪̮̻͙̣ͯ̊͒m̼͍ ̖̟̜̹̲t̅͗ͤ̈͌ͧh̪̭e̯̼̞̬̞̅̿̽ͩ͐ ̰͚̃ͅp͎̲̩̩̌̈́̓ͩr͍̼͍͕̻̤͈ͧ̄̄ȇͫ-̩̖͙̘̻͖ͫ͂ͫͪd̦̪̰͓̂̐e͖̞̜͍̠̼̾͛̎ȃ͔͇̄̈̽̏ͫ̍tͅh̫͕̭̭ͪͦ̇ͤͧ ̳͉̞͔̱͖̜̄̄͋̎̌͂ť̲̤̟̠͇̦̘̉̑̉̉h̜̜͈̯íͥ̎̃̓̈́̍n̥̿ͪ̏ḡ͔̞͉̣̟̂̀.͚͖̰͔͙̤̗ ̬̤ͭT̹̞̯͎̝̓̀h̝̟̣͂̋͒̇ͬ̅ͮa͔̟̟̜͖͍ͫ̒ͫ͋t̻̠̳̙̣̮̠ͯ̒ͫ͐͐̇ͨ ̖̘͔̳͌̏ͣ̊̾s͈̱ͭ́̑̆ủͣc̯̼̪͕͇̻̣ͭ̈́ͪ̆k͎̽̚s͓̦̙̤.͚͖̰͔͙̤̗ A̙̭̰̳̳͛̊ͤ̇̆ͅn̯͔͉̲͎̰d̮͉ͨ̓̚ ̲͔̯͈̝̦̈͐k̫͖̰̎i͍̭̤ͨͮ̆̾n̻̹͕̄ͬ̈́͂ͤd̖̮͔̬̈̽ ͙͚͙͙͉͌ͤ̎ͩo͋f̪ ͖͈̜͎̟m̲̰̰̪̯͙̪͌̍ͧ̑̿i̯̦̣̯ͫ͗̏ͦͅs̟̹͙̣͉̱ͥ̾̄̒͂̒̾s̹̱̅̅̏̊e̝͇̥͉̯s̠̝̻͔͚̣ͅ ͙͖̞͕̟̗̉͗̅̃t̺̟͙̠̹̬ͫ͒̅̍̔̚h̪̰̝͔̼͛̈́͂͌ě̫̗͖͂̎̆̍͑ ͚̂ͫp͕͖̮͔̲̝͆̉̒͊̋o̩̺ͫͪi͍͚͉͔̞̥̪̊ͭṅ̌̉̋̈́̚t̄ͤ̎͗̅͆ͅ.̙͖͚̙̥͈̓ͥ̑͑̿̄

11. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

....And has the world end in your part of the Earth? Here in Fryslan? Not even close. Oh man. I sometimes find those pseudo-scientists with their (mis)interpretation with the ancient Mayas just desperate for attention and recognition. Silly buggers.

12. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Once more, the art of implicitness is totally lost on Arthgon.

13. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

You got me wrong. I rather was very disappointed that nothing happened. Not even a fracture of a meteor or an astroid. A complete let-down. Oh. Well.

14. werozzi

werozzi Member

Yes, scientists are to blame, they read something about the end of the 13th Bak'tun and they think the world's ending!

Our Host!