Happy Easter Everyone.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arthgon, Apr 8, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I wish you all a happy Easter. How are things done there in your country?

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Happy Easter! Things in the UK... erm... maybe Easter egg hunts. Easter isn't generally celebrated that widely, from what I've experienced. Gifts are usually exchanged and cards sent, but not on the caliber of a birthday or Christmas (gifts are usually money or Easter eggs).

Personally my family goes "egg rolling" - but that's more of a family tradition and not something the whole country still does (wikipedia page here). They boil eggs, decorate them with felt tip pens (with faces or whatever you want), and then roll them at a local woodland park. The winner is the person who rolls their egg the furthest in a round and subsequent people are assigned points weighted to how far they got, but if you lose your egg yolk and all your egg shell you are disqualified from further rounds and so can't accumulate further points. The idea is if you roll harder you have a greater risk of damaging your egg, but at the same time if you get far you get more points. The winner and runners up get prizes, of the chocolate variety!

Unfortunately my mum went on a cruise so I would have had no where to stay this year if I went back.

3. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

4. Wims

Wims New Member

5. annetaylor

annetaylor New Member

Well, If in case you are preparing on doing anything for Easter time this year of course you must consider decorations. In the past years, decoration during eater become vital, I don't know why but the celebration gets more fun and exciting whenever the Easter party are full of decorations. Kids as well as adults appreciate it very much. So, that would just mean that decorations are an important thing to have going. If you start now, you can stay away from the rush for last minute supplies. A payday advance loan is there to help you pay for all the decorations, so your house can be the best decorated one on the block. Find out more at:Payday Advance Loan.

6. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

BIT LATE TO THE GAME MR BOT YO!

Our Host!