Half-Ogre Island conspiracy - am I at the end?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by jwh, Aug 11, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. jwh

jwh New Member

I recently visited the island and upon my return met a gnome who told me about the conspiracy and then died at my hand (heh). I took the book to the editor in Tarant who told me to take it to the editor in Caladon.

Is there more to this quest? Are you able to find the breeding farm? I was a bit disappointed with the island - hoping there was going to be more than just a one-room factory.

??

J

2. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Hyup, I'm afraid once you take the book to the Caladonian editor you're pretty much done. It's a total bitch, but that's the way it goes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Caladonian editor was an impostor, BTW. The real one appears the next day.

This quest is one of the better ones in the game, actually, and I like how it ends. It's a nice satire on various conspiracy theories.

Some people, however, were disappointed that they couldn't overthrow the conspiracy, but the joke's on them. The quest would lose all its charm, if there was no mystery involved.

4. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Indeed, Drog. The X-Files style quest was great.
    The only thing missing was a cigarette smoking human that was obsessed with the Buffalo Bills never winning the Super Bowl.

Our Host!