GW2

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by Frigo, Jan 12, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Anyone has any idea how to exploit the Great War 2 to our intentions ?

2. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

maybe sell our armed forces for money? go to the on that ned support and offeer aid in one way or another for money?

Or recruit more members? make them see the benefactions of being in an nautral alliance during a Great War?

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I've got a far simpler view for now, sanction free trades for any coloured nations desperate for resources and the fact that all the top nations are going to become a lot weaker.

I'm working on a bigger plan but I'm not sure, there are so many people involved that I'd probably miss a variable and screw things up.

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

The last thing you want to do is draw attention to yourself. They will dispose of anyone quickly.....

5. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Planet Bob might soon be ripe for the GC's plucking. People are being worn down at staggering speed, losing as much in a day as they did in a week in GW1. So bar the big boys in Peace Mode I suspect the war might result in ZI for very many combattants in a week at most. (Depending on when they joined in, etc.)

Of course, when the big boys emerge and turn on the aid chains, things will bounce back a bit.

6. Telcontar

The big alliances will attack eachother all they want but still give them all a few weeks and they will still be as strong....

7. Vorak

The big boys are bored, thats why they haven't ended this war.

All it would take for most people to stop is for Dilber and a few others to call a cease fire. But they won't because they've gotten bored of peace.

As long as they find the war more fun than the idea of just sitting on top of the list it'll keep going. So basically when the biggest nations get hurt they call it off to protect themselves.

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    So far, it seems that my strategy to keep a low profile, armed forces at an all-time high and "Please note that any aggressive behaviour will be retaliated with countermeasures by the Grey Council" in my nation description sorta works.

9. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

I wonder where did you get the idea from.

10. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Better than that rmm/Ruben feller's "Attack me and I spill all my secrets" sig at CN, for sure. Might even work in the future.

11. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Sorry, I apparently forgot to mention that I'm eternally grateful to the Hungarian gentleman, Mr. Frigo, for revealing this fantastic secret to me, that I owe him my life and that I will never yield from his side!

12. Telcontar

A simple yet great idea. Though whats the fun if you can't blow the shit out of someone, get triple the money back after the war and loot. Though that may be a good idea after the great war. If the big boys stop wanting to play around that is.

13. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Seems most people grew tired rather quickly, judging from the surrender & ceasefire threads. Damn cowards.

14. Telcontar

So already it has not been as exciting as the first GW

15. Vorak

Well the first GW started because of some former LUE members making some very harsh comments about several prominent female CN players and then posting a fake rape story about them.

It went on for a month because one side saw it as a joke and the other demanded an apology.

Whereas I'm not 100% sure what started this one, but I don't think it was anything that extreme. Besides which, back during the first war in July declaring war over comments on the forum was seen as acceptable, rather than the rogue behaviour its seen as now.

16. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

According to "my side" it was the Fark thing, or rather the GOONS Farkicide, that started the war. The Initiative people may say that reason was just for public consumption, but if so the League leaders put on that same show for their troops as well. And most agreed with it.

(I do have access to a couple of League fora after all, even though I've done absolutely jack lately. And my sister shares some tales with me too, so I believe the above to be the League point of view regarding the casus belli.)

Our Host!