Guerilla War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Rping theres one for all of you. how about writing? you anti social fuckers just overall donot deserve life.

THAT WATH A REALLY GOOD NE WOLFTHBANE@!!!!! IM A WORMY?

Get it through your thick fucking skull, you are an example of the extent of retardation. Do not reproduce. EVER. do not stagnate the gene pool with whatever horrifying affliction you suffer from.

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Yay for roleplaying!

[​IMG]

The next step is cosplaying!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I told you not to answer it. Don't even quote it, Frigo. One day, you'll wake up and be just like it, and then another decent dude has gone and become an attention-craving worm. And we don't need that, now do we.

4. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

A few things.

1. I am Goth_Vedder. It's my username from http://www.thependragonadventure.com

2. Twitch and I are not the same person. For some reason, he was answering posts directed at me. I don't know why. Maybe he felt the need to defend me, since I was gone for a short while?

3. WHO THE FLYIN FUCK IS STEAMPUNK?

4. Vyenna, if this is really a four-month-old graveyard, and we are indeed digging it up, then why are you helping us? If it was really that dead, then why are you bothering to post? o_O

5. Still don't beleive us? If you have AIM, my s/n is Slayer3924. Twitch's is Thelivingsped. Hmmmm...makes you wonder...

6. Have the best fuckin' day of your life, shitbuckets.

5. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

A few things.

1. I am Goth_Vedder. It's my username from http://www.thependragonadventure.com

2. Twitch and I are not the same person. For some reason, he was answering posts directed at me. I don't know why. Maybe he felt the need to defend me, since I was gone for a short while?

3. WHO THE FLYIN FUCK IS STEAMPUNK?

4. Vyenna, if this is really a four-month-old graveyard, and we are indeed digging it up, then why are you helping us? If it was really that dead, then why are you bothering to post? o_O

5. Still don't beleive us? If you have AIM, my s/n is Slayer3924. Twitch's is Thelivingsped. Hmmmm...makes you wonder...

6. Have the best fuckin' day of your life, shitbuckets.

6. Wolfsbane

This guy is so pathetic in his attempts to get attention that he actually believes we'll believe this.

7. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i've got a question for you. why are you trying so hard to make a bunch of "shitbuckets" believe you. why is our affirmation so important, if you don't even like us?

9. Wolfsbane

I can answer that for him. He just wants our attention. No, he needs our attention. And why? Because he doesn't get any anywhere else.

10. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Its like that Episode of Simpsons, where all hte commericals went alive. And they needed the peoples attention to survive, so when noone payed any attention to them they died. Kinda.
    So if we stop paying attention, he will day, I reaason:)

11. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

12. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

No, Twitch showed me to this site. Who knows? Maybe he is Steampunk. I dunno. The whole reason we came here was to flame. That's all.

Oh, and for the record, I have no clue as to what the Hell Terra-Arcanum even is.

And yes, I am bored, and I do get plenty of attention elsewhere. Why do you think I stopped posting after a while? I was busy. :roll: See? I got bored and went away. LOL.

13. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Mission accomplished.
    Next target: Renderotica.com
    Be there or be square!

14. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Sorry, guys...but that was very lackadaisical flaming. More like a slight crisping.

Looks fun.

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Said by a member of a computer gaming forum who has tried to start at least one role playing game of his own and reads hentai. :lol:

16. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

This thread makes me laugh. I have mad mad RPing skillz man. Watch me run around dissing people. Aaaaaah, gotta make two accounts. Hehe, it's priceless.

Incidentally, I act and write for a living, so I'd say I'd be good at it if I even wanted to bother roleplaying on a forum about video games.

17. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Nice life story. Now copy it, paste it and post it to someone who actually cares....

18. Twitch

Twitch New Member

there you go putting all the blame on me....

who to flame next? Eeny meeny miny moe...

19. Twitch

Twitch New Member

TELCONTAR!

I am thousands of years ahead on the evolutionary scale. I can picture it now: You are sitting in front of your computer, desperately trying to type with your flippers, your monkeys tail flapping around behind your chair in frustration, screaming through your two remaining teeth. Fuck son, you must be an outcast, even in the trailer park.

I bet you are enormous. A jiggling ball of flab whose only purpose is to take up space and pollute the environment with your noxious stink. I bet your stomach is the size of a monster truck wheel. Screw filing cabinets, just flip through your thousands of rolls. It must look like someone took a taffy stretcher to the bottom of your chin. Never have a child, adopted or not. You may crush the poor thing in-between your enormous, flabby fingers. Or the baby could suffer an even worse fate. While attempting to 'hop on pop' (just like in the nationwide best seller by that genius doctor seuss) they may become trapped in your rolls, suffocating or being crushed. Though she may survive, living on the crumbs that get trapped among your rolls. Do you get lowered into your home via crane?

Brains are not't plentiful in your family, or is that just you? It seems as though one of these scenarios occurred:

Option 1. Your parents attempted to have an abortion. The doctors must have tried to do the brain suction abortion, but things went horribly wrong. Instead of opening the scissors in the back of your skull, they stabbed you in the forehead, unknowingly giving you a lobotomy. Somehow the doctor was unable to complete the abortion and you were born the rest of the way. So you were kept by your mother, and grew up, a disgusting half developed fetus. Your parents probably recommend that doctor telling people that 'having a child comes with a free full frontal lobotomy with Dr. Siglet'

Option 2. All children love the game rocket. Were your parents throw you high into the air and catch you. It is a joyous time and supplies youth with hours of laughter and fun. Your parents should have known better then to play it on the stairs. By chance your fathers fingers slipped, and by a freak accident you tumbled down the stairs. Every other stair crashed into your cranium, while your father stood at the top of the stairs in horror while you squeaky prepubescent voice screamed for help. To make a long story short: It destroyed the front of your brain giving you a makeshift lobotomy.

Option 3. You heard when you were around eight or nine that being nailed felt good. You took this statement literally, and decided that you wanted to get nailed. You went out to the front of your house with a sign. It did no good, nobody would nail you. So you decided you had to do it yourself. You sprinted to the shed and got out your fathers hammer and nails. Then you stopped. You put down the hammer and nails. You wanted to maximize pleasure, right? So you used the nail gun from the basement, set it up and you squeezed off two nails before you collapsed. Two nails, both in the frontal lobe. A full frontal lobotomy. Dumb ass.

Did you notice how all three of those options involve you getting a lobotomy? The reason that is simple: No living creature could have as little brain function as you and not have a lobotomy. I am assuming it's one or three. It could be number one because who could possibly want a creature in the world such as you? I bet even in her belly your mother could tell that you would be an abomination to mankind. She could probably feel you clubfoot kicking against her, feel your fourth arm rubbing lazily against the inside of her uterus. You are sickening even to your own mother. Nice going you dress wearing nancy. And three is very possible because, even before your lobotomy you were retarded beyond human comprehension. Drool probably coating your chin, snot flying from your nose on every exhale. Well every exhale when your finger wasn't jammed up your nose as if it were a support beam for your shriveled excuse for a brain.

You are probably sitting in your chair, a helmet strapped on tightly (probably a football helmet, to protect your face as well) And I think that it's safe to assume that beneath your helmet is a paper bag, eye hole cut out, your eyes grazing the room, defiling everything with your gaze. And you are reading this, not comprehending the severe ownage that is washing over you at this very moment, the pure force of my post shattering your ego and tearing away your last shred of dignity. I can imagine that by now you are sobbing because of my post, partially because you cannot comprehend most of the words I am using, and you don't understand the insults when you do understand the words. And the insults that don't stump you probably want to make you rush back to your moth and crawl back into your mothers already wide spread legs, waiting for someone to come screw her ( because in case you did not know, she is like the town bicycle every one has had hundreds of turns, sometimes more then one at a time, like someone riding on the handlebars). You climbing back into would be a pleasant surprise on her part: She would no longer have to be embarrassed by having to introduce a nauseating creature like yourself to her customers.

Do you understand yet? You are a disgrace, and frankly, I am embarrassed that they paired us together, I am embarrassed that they thought that we are the same skill level, because it is oh-so-obvious that I am far better then you, and other of your kind. By your kind I mean people who, like you, have a brain the size of a raison. And by the way, you barn't fooling me. I know why your shit is the color of a cotton ball. We know why you shit white. It's because of what you put up there while you are not't shitting out the leftovers of man meat: More man meat! Now crawl back into the corner (or your mothers womb, our choice) because there is no way you can beat me.

~your friend TheLivingSped

20. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Grossen, That was more then a slight crisping. see what I can do if i put in effort?

Our Host!