Guerilla War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Poll - Should we ban Twitch ?

1) да
    2) はい
    3) igen
    4) ja
    5) oui
    6) sim
    7) sí
    8 ) sì
    9) tak
    10) yes

2. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Tell me, does questioning what i say make you less of a pussy? No it does not, but thats how i speak. You my braindead, fuck of a friend don't seem to understand that each of your dull postsmakes me laugh hystericly.

Hehehe cunt!

3. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Ok, this guy is obvioulsy... Aww jeez, what's his name? *goes to check GD* Ah, Steampunk. This guy is obviously steampunk. His flames are the same and he's taken the same kind of liking to Gross.

Hehe, I laughed out loud. This is like Steampunks theory about movies. the more you've seen the cooler you are. Since when did how good you are at forum roleplay become the global standard of measuring coolness? What a sad, sad life this guy must lead.

edit: Oh, and how can you accuse anyone of making generic flames? You've basically just used 'fuck', 'cunt', 'dick' and 'suck' and told us how braindead we are. OHMIGOD! I'VE NEVER SEEN THOSE FLAMES BEFORE!
    And since when did 'slimy' or 'spineless' become even half-decent flames? Talk about hipocrisy.

4. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I'm suprised it took you so long to get to it. I read his first post and thought it was him.

And I vote for #3.

5. Twitch

Twitch New Member

YOu LAUPHED ALOUDEDTH FROM THITH??? what FOR

Who, is steampunk? honestly. Slayer will help me out, he knows me from other sites, and i am not steampunk. When did i say that the fact that i am above you maggots in Rping (not just in Rping but in every aspect of life) makes me cool? You show me two good Rpers on here and ill show you two better ones, this is a below average site filled with braindead fuckers.

6. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

I have no clue as to who "steampunk" is. And if you guys honestly believe that you are in any way, shape or form "good" at RPing, then you are horribly mistaken. I don't understand how you shitbuckets think it's hardcore to use a picture of a firing squad to prove your point, either.

And for the record, Twitch is NOT steampunk. Who the Hell is steampunk anyways? You guys have the intellect of Paris Hilton...and no, that is not a compliment. God, I was hoping you derpwads would understand the basic concept of RPing, but alas, no. The worst RPers from the other sites I go to look like gods compared to you shitbuckets.

Oh and that noob that started this thread is in medical school? Your lies amuse me. Keep trying, shitcake. Even Fagorn the Unrisen or Vspader could make up a better RP. Those guys suck, but they look like godly RPers compared to you. Congratulations, you guys have earned the award for "most retarded noobs." Shitbuckets.

7. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Retarded? thats a little light for these braindead motherfuckers don't you think?

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

so now we're supposed to believe that trolls travel in packs?

9. Twitch

Twitch New Member

HAWHAWHAWHAW That was a good one.

10. Madness

Madness New Member

Notice that this isn't an RPing forum, its Terra-Arcanum: The House of Lords. If you were looking for a good RPing forum, why would you even go here? Listen, you can spam the forums all you want, but that isn't gonna make people care about you more.

11. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

If you want us to believe that you are two different people, you should really start diversifying your flames and the way you write.

Hmm, I would think that such a godly roleplayer such as yourself would at least be able to spell and use proper grammar. Yet there is a multitude of examples here in this thread that you can't. Which, quite honestly, makes me doubt you even roleplay at all. Care to prove me wrong?

12. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

To prove that I am not a self praising, arrogant little slut:

That is how you're supposed to RP. I know, it's a rather long introduction post, but it proves that you guys can NOT RP worth shit. I'm sure that your brains are exploding at this point. From where twitch and I come from, that's an above average post. The worst posts there are better than the best ones here, shitcakes.

13. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Heres one as well. When i rp i pay attention to that stuff. Oh bye the way Vyenna i hear you spend most of you're time on your back.

Darren Rose to his feet, the world still whirling, and he mentaly begged for the vomit that was slowly rising upo his throat to not go any further. He took A long swig of water, meant to wash down the vomit. He shook his head side to side, spraying droplets of sweat across the room. The red shag carpet looked wierd as he rubbed his feet over it.

"Thanks montanna, for the water" He said glancing up. "Jesus adrian, when did you do that? I never imagined you with highlights..."

Darren took another long gulp of water, and for a moment gargled, water splashing up out of his mouth. He closed his mouth and swallowed, slowly lowering his head untill he was looking at his knees, whitch were covered in blue jean material. He screwed on the bleach white cap of the water bottle and tossed it onto the table. It rolled to a stop, with The words aquafina facing upwards. Daarren almost doubled over in a sudden sharp pain, and he felt puke forcing itsa way up his throat again.

He turned and sprinted back to the bathroom, Throwing his hand forward, knocking open the door. It hit the towel rack with a loud bang, it Shiny metal structure shook wildly. Darren Threw up the toilet lid and leaned over, expecting to 'blow chunks', but instead, lurched foreward in a dryheave. He stood up straight, and glanced in the mirror above the toilet, and gasped in shock.

Darrens eyes, once navy blue, were no longer that color. The were a grayish, metalic color now, swirling. Some parts were deeper, others were a lighter gray. They swam, the deepness of the color shifting. Throughout Darrens eyes were wisps of a coppery color. They seemed to stay in the same place, for the most part, but grew and shrunk. His eyes werenow almost hypnotizing...

He broke out of the shock of seeing this change, and stumbled out the bathroom, shouting.

"Holy shit! Look at my eyes!" He screamed, horified.

14. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Why do we even bother? I mean, at the start at this thread Twitch replies to something that was said to slayer, as if it was said to twitch. That was when I knew it was Steampunk. Can't we just ben him and get going or something?

15. Twitch

Twitch New Member

No. It wasnt intended for slayer. it was intended for the both of us, you slimy douchebag.

16. Madness

Madness New Member

Have you got your point out yet? Good, now stop spamming the forums.

17. Madness

Madness New Member

Have you got your point out yet? Good, now stop spamming the forums.

18. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It's what Bree was trying to expunge, in his broken, "pidgin," English.

I didn't lie about Bree having said it, but I in no way, shape, or form believe that he's actually in medical school. Looking at all of his posts, which consist of;

simply drives the stake of doubt further into the ground.
    Bree is also the top of his class in English, and a rabid communist.

However, I must point out the obvious, by saying that his is not a dedicated RP site. Terra-Arcanum was made because of Arcanum, a fantastic game for the PC, and also webs out to the rest of Troika's great games.

Which brings me to my next question;

Why bother pointing out that no one here is as hardcore an RPer as you are (at least as far as the internet is concerned)? I might just be guessing, but I think such avid players as yourself might find your time better utilized on a site and community that can better cater to your whims and interests.
    And, despite what you claim, your posts showing proper examples of online roleplay tends to weigh the scale in the direction of "arrogant".

19. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Oh so you claim its not better then those in this site?

20. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I didn't say that. I said your examples make you look arrogant. The posts are well-defined, with a great attention to detail. However, the manner in which they're presented gives an air of haughtiness. Trying to prove a point right now, from your side, would be rather difficult, seeing as you got off to a bad start by gravedigging a half assed RP thread made by the dumbest member we ever had here.

Also, the both of you adamantly denying the possibility of either being or knowing who steampunk is simply makes things more suspicious. That, and we're pretty paranoid over here.

Our Host!