Guerilla War

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mountains of Colombia, 3/16-07

FARC-EP troops have sucessfully taken american diplomatic prisoners and we require a sum of $300,000,000 to set the american diplomats free.

How do the rest of the world respond to this event?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Coming from a neutral country is a beautiful thing when doing business. It served to give you loads of credibility when dealing with nervous clients, and it allowed you to sleep through the night with a good conscious.

However, the FARC-EP troops were simply too damn cheap. He'd let those M60's go way to easy. Fortunately, the place would soon be sprawling with American agents and soldiers of fortune, and those certainly had a better sense with money. He'd already plans for what his new swimming pool would look like.

If only the jungle hadn't been so hot.

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Blinky slid down the wire from the H-9, a dozen men repelling down after him. Mixed between his own troops and elite Navy Seals, he was doing someone up their chain of command a favor here in Colombia, which isn't to say the pay and the fringe benefits would be nice. Colombian markets and Colombian women... yummy...

Quickly moving his squad into a secure landing position, the H-9 sped away. He sent two men out to scout for the village they were supposed to base out of, a small native town that Blinky planned to build a school in later this year, which they awaiting Captian Sanchez's crew, which would be arriving via copter in about .20 hours.

Blinky flipped open his cell, secured satellites bypassing the shoddy and hackable lines running out of nearby Mitu, or the capital Bogota. Dialing a contact number he rarely ever used, he smiled when it connected to the arms trader's network.

D, I need a delivery made. There are a few terms.

4. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

Wow. I heard that the RP section here was bad, but this...this is just atrocious. Especailly this RP. I mean, all you put for the plot was,

Whoever posted this had GOT to be the most idiotic noob in the history of noobs. Your RP creation skills are worse than an episode of Family Guy. Want to know why? Here it is:

1. You didn't create a character or even describe him/her.

2. You have no grasp at grammar or spelling.

3. The rest of you didn't describe your characters at all, either. How the Hell am i supposed to know what they're like?

This has got to be the worst RP I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, this is the worst RP FORUM I have ever seen. Thank you for your kind attention, and have a wonderful day. :D Shitbuckets.

5. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

:lol:

Thanks for looking at the threads not started by noobs before you made your completely worthless opinion public.

6. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Oh, so there are people who arn't Noobs, fuckers, cretans and retards on this site? please enlighten me as to who, because i cannot figure out who you are speaking of.

You people disgust me, with your partialy undeveloped brains. excuse me, mostly undeveloped brains. You people lack any skilll to Rp, and this entire forum is unbelievably shity.

~twitch

7. slayer3924

slayer3924 New Member

Threads "not started by noobs?" I don't see any...Wait...no. You're one to talk, becasue you just called yourself a noob. You have no idea how many REAL RP sites there are out there. Try looking elsewhere, shitbucket.

8. Madness

Madness New Member

YOU SUCK

[​IMG]
    Wow, you really f#*$ed up to get this. Hear that? It's the sound of no one caring.

Likely Death
    [##############] 76% Firing Squad
    [####] 23% Hanged
    [|] 1% Stabbed

Thanks for taking the weekly HoL poll.

Play Again?

9. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Seems like Dante have grasped the spirit of HoL :)

10. Twitch

Twitch New Member

OH MY GOOODNETHETH!!! DID YOU JUTHT POTHT A PICTHURE OF VIOLENTH??? THAT UPTHET MY FRAGILE LITTLE THTOMACH!!! OH PLEATHE GOD TAKE AWAY THE PAIN OF THUTCH A HORRIBBLE PICTHURE!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA You make me laugh, you sorry fuck. Thats how you try to insult me and Sean? with a picture of someone being shot at? Pathetic, that is what you are, plain and simple. Im suprised that you found the brain power in youre feeble little mind to find such a picture, you stupid, ignorant fucker.

Me and sean challenge anyone who has the brainpower to generate a insult!

11. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I'm not really interested in such asinine displays. Basically, though, welcome to Terra-Arcanum, and you've exposed the least intelligent (former) member of the forum. Bree is a medical student, but you wouldn't guess that by perusing any volume of his posts. He's tried hundreds of times to prove who and what he is...but it's slightly pointless.

The only way to placate such a member is to dumb down one's own vocabulary and descriptive skills, hence the sorry thread you see before you.

But, I digress:
    This site wasn't designed for hardcore role-players in the sense of mind-blowing plots and/or well thought out characters. Sure, such things do occur within the hallowed halls of The house of Lords, but not in this particular case. And, possibly not very often.

12. Twitch

Twitch New Member

you seem pretty kool, so i wont insult you, but i will say this:

You would expect at least a few good rpers here. There are none, there are decent one, not GOOD ones.

13. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

The RP section of the site died many years ago, there simply aren't enough members of the community interested to keep it going.

A lot of us play CyberNations these days so if we were suddenly overcome with a need to RP we'd do it on the CN forum.

14. Twitch

Twitch New Member

you mean the ones of you that dont suck dicks?

15. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Twitch is a big meanie. Let's kill him.

16. Madness

Madness New Member

I wish I could see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far in my @$$. If you're gonna post $#!* on a forum, at least do it on one away from us. You noobs shouldn't grave dig a four month old peice of history to fill it with $#!*, then get it sent to the vault. But if you're retarded enough to do something stupid like that, at least be nice while doing it. I have no idea what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

17. Twitch

Twitch New Member

Wow, a flame filled with shitty, generic insults. good job, you've lowered my opinion of you, if thats possible. thats pretty funny, that we are the noobs.

You suck dicks, and not just as an Rper, though you ARE a shitty Rper. You make me sick, you stupis cunt.

Yes frigo 'kill me'. If you stupid fucks can.

18. Madness

Madness New Member

You suck at insults, you know that?

19. Twitch

Twitch New Member

I do? take a breif look at your paragraph of laughable 'insults.' Do you really want me to insult you? ive been nice to you, you slimy, spineless, shiteating fucker.

20. Madness

Madness New Member

Tell me, does using strong language make you feel more manly?

Our Host!