Greetings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bovis, Apr 22, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bovis

bovis New Member

Hi,

I'm bovis (Charles in Real Life) and I'm a 13 year old from New Zealand who just bought Arcanum a few days ago with the strategy guide, and even though I've barely played it (Only done a few things in Tarant), I am very impressed. This is a truly detailed and fun game which will most likely be on my hard drive for a long time.

I wanted to post here to say hello to you guys as I'll probably be posting on this forum a lot more now and I wanted to see if anyone would like to be my friend on the forum because I always find it hard to really join in on forums when no one is my friend.

Hope to hear back from you guys & gals soon,

bovis

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

4. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

All of us have traditional sexual orientation, so I don't have a clue where you can get a "friend". Anyway, greetings. I hope you will not bother me with private messages.

5. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Welcome to Terra Arcanum. If you want to survive here, don't go all "aww, you're my friends and I'm a big pussy" on us, 'cause the most of us will, as DU so perfectly commanded, lynch you if you do.

6. bovis

bovis New Member

Ok then, maybe you thought I was a pussy, ok, I won't try to be like that again, oh, and thanks for the welcome Wolfsbane.

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Great fresh meat to the grinder. 13 years old, hm i think you must be the first one to admit it here.

Oh and you do not thank wolfsbane for anything, you spit on him and his spamming face.

Besides that don't take anything that is said at this forum seriously.

8. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Especially at General Discussion. This is the place to get flamed.* And the ones who might flame you here, most probably won't do so when you post interesting conundrums at the sections mainly related to Arcanum. Mind you, you don't need to do that.

New Zealand, nice. Welcome. :)

*(and also to get interesting sexual offers, but you're still young for that. And should any guy make a sexual offer to you, let me know.)

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Welcome, I made a thread saying hello too when I joined, so I'm sure you'll be admin soon.

10. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

It's really not smart to reveal your own age online, especially if you're a minor. It's also not a good idea to tell us your real name. Not saying anyone here would exploit that information, but if someone we don't know about is reading....
    Anyway, hi, and I think you'll be a welcome addition to the forums. So long as you're cynical, intelligent, and able to from more coherent sentences like your first few posts.

11. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Hey Mathboy, is this guy your brother? If not, what happened to him?

12. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I was going to show my brother this page on his birthday, but then the maintenance was going to be then, so I didn't dare to show him. He would probably hate me forever if I told him about this wonderful site and then when I showed him it the server maintenance had just started, therefor I didn't give him anything and now you won't meet him! EVER! Because now I know that DU can't be trusted, there was no server maintenance when he said so, meaning when he doesn't say there will be one there might actually be one.

13. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

People in 13 are extremely self-asserted. Much more stupid than they were in 12 or would be in 14.

14. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Yeah, and there is an overwhelming number of 13-year old überidiots on the net. (For example, Wermoci, whose spelling plain sucked, but was writing BattleField stories /e.g. tanks hiding behind a bush/, was present in at least 20-30 forums with 3 reincarnation on average)

15. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Mathboy, what the hell was that all about? You won't show him TA 'cause there might be a server-whatever when you're not prepared for it? Why the fuck not?

16. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

The funny is that it wasn't sure if the server maintenance was going to happen according to GMT+1 time.

17. Grossenschwamm

Well...if that was any more obvious, I would have hit myself in the face with the claw end of a hammer. I'm so glad you pointed that out. :roll:

18. Maximus

Maximus New Member

But there was server maintenence, haven't you noticed all the colorful new spambots?

19. Grossenschwamm

That was...you know what? Never mind. Some things are best left alone. I mean, he responded to being torched by Japes, and posted two seperate topics.

20. mathboy

mathboy New Member

:) (I'm interested in private messages, no matter what race you are (non-human races, no PMs from anyone of the lower human races please)).

Our Host!