Gravedigger

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by SirGarrickStout, Mar 9, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. SirGarrickStout

SirGarrickStout New Member

pretty easy question. As much as everybody would like to see multiplayer arcanum, it won´t hapen for reasons already stated. And apart from that, it would just seem strange 2 characters playing in the same scenario, the world would need to "adapt" for both of them. In ase of a cooperative play, well, let´s say that arcanum is already easy enough. 8/

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Don't gravedig. I'm a pretty tolerant one, so I'll just kick you in the groin.

Others will kill you, eat your heart, piss on you, fuck your skull and finally feed you to the dogs.

3. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Yeah, I don't mind gravedigging usually, and am actually annoyed by people responding to the digger angrily when it was actually a worthwhile post.

But 3 years is a bit much. Don't do it again.

Oh, it was a sticky, but don't dig them up unless you have anything interesting to say.

4. SirGarrickStout

Well, I guess I am not being very sucessfully at giving a nice 1st impression eh? I sorry for the trouble, Ill behave now.

I wear platemail. o_O

Just a little question now, why were my post transfered to another topic? Hey, all right I got it, wrong, wrong and all that, u don´t need to scorn me in public, ok?

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I didn't want to delete them.

And if I had left them in the topic you posted them, you would have been scorned a lot more than what you feel has happened to you so far.

6. SirGarrickStout

Well, if my newly found naked orc friend says so.... :roll:

Our Host!