Got $120,000.00 CND to blow.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wastelandhero, Jun 11, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

At this very moment I am drooling over our dealership's latest purchase.

A 2007 40th anniservary GT500 Shelby Cobra Convertible Mustang.

For $120,000.00 CND you ask. Well this puppy in 1 of few made and is upgraded to 600 HORSE POWER.

I am trying to get a hold of our camera so as to post a few pics.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  3. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

Personally I think that would disgrace the original Eleanor, that is one sweet car. Besides this one is black.

Now I must go back to tie dying, they put the car in the stall beside mine.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I've always got an eye for a decent Shelby. Since the one you're describing is at 600 hp...well, shit son, I may have messed my trousers.
    I saw a pretty sweet one a few days ago, coming back from a rock climb;
    [​IMG]

It was this one's year, but a very seductive candy-apple red. The 67 always made me wish I had a better job.

5. team a

team a New Member

A few years ago, I would have made a snide joke about how worthless the Canadian dollar is. Alas, now I can't. /tear

6. Grossenschwamm

Yeah...honestly, it kinda stinks, now that the US has such a shitty dollar that Canada's money means something. You guys are only about 2% off of us as far as purchasing power goes.
    Also, I'm very envious that you get to work so close to a Cobra without fear of shattering the windshield or scratching the paint. Working in lawn care, I can't really afford* to admire fancy vehicles as I work. Most of the time it's just some grass clippings on that brand new Benz, but God forbid I ever make a rich asshole wash his fucking car.

*Get it? Cause I don't make much money, and people with nice cars tend to have the antithesis in demeanor.

7. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Congratulations, you've successfully posted a picture of the only Shelby vehicle worth drooling over. I think the new Mustangs're neat, but, really, they'ren't that great. If you really want a nice Mustang, go get one of the Blackjack's. Now that's a nice looking car (oh, and I've sat in one of those 2007 GT500 Shelby's: Going onto auto lots and pretending to be a rich kid is a hobby of mine. If I ever get caught for all the tires I've "accidentally" roasted, I'm sure they'll fine me, ifn't give me a sentence. :p)

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

CyberNation Dollars?

9. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

My first thoguht:p

EDIT: To get on topic, I have a -68 mustang in my garage.

Kinda. It's my dads car and it's currently in the workshop I think.

10. Grossenschwamm

Interesting. I would like to see this mustang...
    That's a damn cop-out.

11. wobbler

Well, I can go find the picture with me and my friend infront of it on our driveway.

I just hate uploading stuff.

12. Grossenschwamm

You and your hatred...just don't think about it so much. If you act on impulse, there's no time to hate what you're doing! Hell, with reasoning like that, you could hit a few bars and drag a fattie home to plow. Go hoggin', as we say in the US. No shame in it until your friends find out. But you know better, because who got sex? You.

13. DarkFool

I suppose if we're all digging up pics, I'll find one of Alice, and post it. I should, somewhere, have a picture of myself standing in front of it... taken during senior year. It's about a year outta date, but I look pretty similar... except now I've a red goatee-ish, and a lot more hair. :)

14. Grossenschwamm

I'd take a pic of my Cordoba, but I'm a little embarrassed. There's a fresh dent in the back...and coincidentally there's no paint in the dent. I'm sad for my car. On the plus side, it's getting a tune up pretty soon, so I won't have to worry about cylinder 5 not firing when it's supposed to.

And I named it! It's more of a joke than anything else, but I think der Schlampenschlepper is a good fit.

15. wobbler

Gross...

You made no sense in your previous post :)

And by "I hate uploading stuff", I really mean "I have never done it before"

16. DarkFool

It's easy. Make a photobucket, use photobucket. They even provide the [​IMG]

17. wobbler

I understood, but understanding a post doesn't bring sense to it:)

18. wastelandhero

wastelandhero New Member

So you are the one emitting all those harmfull gases into our beloved air. Plus the price of fuel nowadays, thats probably 5 cents per mile of unburned precious fuel just going out the tailpipe wasted and never to be used again...SHAME ON YOU...

19. Grossenschwamm

Honestly, the amount of waste I pump into the atmosphere gives me a raging hardon. I start my car, listen for the subtle pause of an unfired valve, and say "Fuck the green party!"
    Then I drive down the street with an aerosol can in my hand, spraying out the chloroflourocarbons and laughing the whole damn time. I also occasionally eat veal.
    Seriously, though, that one cylinder not pushing my car down the street can cut out a sizeable amount of horsepower. I've only got 305 when it's working at full capacity, but I'll be damned if I'll let that slip. Plus, as you say, gas prices;
    Just last month I was looking at the premium grade gas and saying, "There's no way in hell I'll ever pay $3.95 for a gallon."
    Now that price is the lowest I'll find pretty much anywhere in my area, and I'm saying that I'll never pay $4.15 for a gallon of gas. That will actually hold true, however. I'm repairing my bike and I'm prepared to ride that where I've got to go anywhere in the county. It's a waning age for gasoline powered vehicles. It just sucks that only a year after I fell in love with my car and bought it, I'll have to stop driving.

I kinda figured you meant that, since you don't post that many pictures here. As for the nonsensical ramblings, they happen at least once a month. I'll say some stuff that's so weird (or flat out retarded) that noone will really directly respond to it here. It's normally a subconscious vent, and I don't delete the post because it makes sense at the time, and it makes me laugh later. Also, if I could harness that gift, I could be a writer for some online satirists' website.

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You annoying Yankees aren't paying 2$ 20 Cent per liter of gas so shut the fuck up.

The Amish are probably right about the horses and wagons. If gas prices keep going up, I'll be riding a horse instead of a car. Or a moose. That would be cool.

Our Host!