Gorgoth lore...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Shota Shernokavich, Sep 8, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shota Shernokavich

Shota Shernokavich New Member

i need it. any info on this guy would be helpful. ive done a search for him in the books file (it has all the books) and i only found the brief description in the archaeon. i seem to remember a conversation in the game where you are told a bit more about him, anyone remember this?

if you remember any lore about him, from memory, (as long as you aren't making it up :/ ) that would be helpful as well.

mainly i need to know his relation to the gorgoth pass, and other misc information.

thanks.

2. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

You can try unpacking the dialog files and running a keyword search on them - I think even the winxp search fuction allows you to look for a word inside of a file - just make sure to narrow it down to the dialog files.

That should point you to files that contain some mention of gorgoth - you can use simple F3 or ctrl-f search inside normal files to quickly see where.

3. Shota Shernokavich

Shota Shernokavich New Member

that is what i tried before, but it seems there is very little to no information about him in the game, other than his 'apetite for gnomes' :???:

whatever, ill just use kraka-tur since he has a much more defined history.

4. The_Deathsangel

The_Deathsangel New Member

You can talk abut it with Nasrudin and he well tell a bit, although lore on Gorgoth is the most limited. They all say simply a raging beast.

5. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Aside from the conversation with Nasrudin I guess you could assume he used to live in Gorgoth's Pass before being banished but thats really about the extent of infomation concerning him.

6. elreicht

elreicht New Member

7. Woreczko

Woreczko New Member

After all, he stumbled on a village of halflings and ate them all, to quote prof. Eakins. How can one not love him?

8. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

Militant vegetarians might have a problem with his eating habits.

9. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

He's an animal (or sort of), so he can't be held responsible for his actions (can't think logically, driven only by instinct).

Anyway, there's not much to tell. He was a raging beast during the Age of Legends, who had an unsatible hunger for just about everything.

Our Host!