Glimpse at Fall(out)

Discussion in 'News Comments' started by Dragoon, Nov 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

RPGDot posted a <a href="http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=795">preview</a> of the upcoming piece of meat for all starving post-apocalyptic reality lovers. Seems like a neat game so far after looking at the screenshots and skimming through that preview. Developers must be pretty sure of their success taken into account that an add-on is already scheduled to be released at the end of first quarter of 2004.
    <br>
    <br>Source: <b>RPGCodex</b>

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

That's weird, I thought we only did Troika stuff. 8)

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You get all the Troika news before me so don't be surprised I'm getting desperate. :p *wanders off to corner*

5. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

I, for one, received this bit of news with gratitude. I don't follow game reviews, shop at the software store often, or own a TV (no exposure to commercials). This makes it so that I'm almost entirely dependent on word of mouth to find out what new things show promise and so I was glad to hear this. I enjoyed playing the Fallout games quite a lot and I found the post-apocalyptic role playing experience to be a fresh departure from many of the games that were out at the time. Hopefully, The Fall will break some new ground in the genre although the preview resembles a sparkly, new version of an old hat.

6. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

After looking at the preview, I'm going to have to keep an eye on this game at Gamespot.
    TV's suck. I don't have one either. Well, I do, but only to play PS2 on and watch DVDs. I have no network or cable access.

Our Host!