Getting Master at Gambling

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Delkatani, Apr 11, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Delkatani

Delkatani New Member

I talked to Durin Rockharrow and asked him to train me to be master gambler, I have the maximum CP's in it. And all he does is say, well if you can beat me yada yada yada.... i will train you, or something like that. Anyways i played a couple games of dice with him, beat him a couple of times, and i'm still only Expert in gambling. In my quest log it says Durin Rockharrow is willing to train me. But i dont know how.... plz help? :x

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

ive never actually done this quest myself so i dont know for sure, but i think you just have to keep playing. from what people tell me, you have to keep going and eventually he will train you.

3. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

you have to play him quite a bit before he'll train you, it usually frustrates me whenever i do that quest as it seems to take longer and longer each time. just keep playing and enventually he will train you...... then kill him, always good for a chuckle.

4. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Is gambling any useful? I never saw the need for it, but if it helps get some money when in need...

5. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

The way I see it is just another way to get money. For a mage (mages usually have high WP) haggle is my way of getting cash, for a techie its Gamble (Techies usually have high Int) and for a thief well.......hmmmmm thats a tough one :p :D

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Haggle & gamble Mastery will both get you things that shopkeepers just won't sell. (I wonder if that lady in Blackroot will ever put another dress on.)

Our Host!