Getting back to work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinxed, Jan 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Apparantly he's not the only one whoring, Qilikatal.

Calis and Darkie are too. Don't you just feel so used and abused? Speaking of the little underwear stain, where is DU? Snowmane? Did you call the police on that mysterious van that's been parked outside of your place for some weeks now? Is DU now in a jail, in the loving arms of a pimp named Bubba?

2. gamenut

gamenut New Member

*looks around and reads the list* *quietly exits before anyone notices him*

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

DarkUnderlord might be an infrequent user from now on. Whether or not that is a good thing I'll leave up to you to decide.

Apparently he got promoted in his government office and he now lo longer has an internet connection for his use.

4. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Dammit I have nothign to write but I have to in order not to get banned.

5. Milo

Milo New Member

Dark Underlord rising through the ranks of the Australian government scares me. But at least he's not posting as much. If the wellfare of the Australian peoples is the price of that, well... It's a price that I'm willing to pay.

As for me, I'm gonna be posting more. I haven't been cheating on you all like Sheriff Fatman. I just haven't been on the internet a whole lot other than reading about 3d stuff. I'm starting to get into 3d modeling and animation, and I'm reading everything I can about it. It's pretty daunting for someone coming from absolutely no experience. It's like a whole other language. Radiosity, Caustics, Inverse Kinematics, SubD Polygons, NURBS, raytracing, WHAT THE FUCK?

But I'm starting to get the hang of the UI, at least, and I'm working the tutorials. Who knows? Any day now, you all might see my very first render of a glass ball on a checkerboard or some shit. That's the 3d equivalent of a "Hello World!" program for you coders out there.

Maybe I'll start a thread about 3d stuff in general. There are a lot of free programs out there for people to get started with. Fairly good ones at that. It's a fun subject; Maybe we can get a fledgling community going here.

6. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Errr.... nice weather we're having today! As for the Bubba thing, I am not responsibly for what happens now... if he went to jail. IF!

Just reading that I'm going, WHAT THE FUCK?

Don't expect much of me around next week, I've got lovely exams! Oh yay! I can hardly wait! (sarcasm for the retarde... I meant mentally challenged.)

7. xento

xento New Member

Well, tell me what you learn! I would LOVE to learn how to render well, but I don't know how/where to get a tutorial and learn. I also don't know which rendering program is the best, smallest, and free. As I said; tell me what you learn! I may try it, someday!

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I just knew that someone would say that.
    Also i don't think it is a big problem with Calis and DU cheating on this forum.

Okay Xento don't run with scissors cause that might kill you, and don't eat huge amounts of nitroglyserin cause that will kill you, and if you find this white stuff under your foreskinn it is really time to take a shower.

9. xento

xento New Member

Thanks for the suggestions!

Maybe I will change my ways...

I always run with scissors - I just point the tip downward. :smile:
    And I always eat lots of nitroglyserin (tastes like chicken).

As for the white stuff; I try to stay away. :-o

Our Host!