Gems of Trayos

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Resident Master Vampire, Jun 7, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

[ooc]hello.
    my first one. he, he, he ...
    im going to start a new world.
    here i go!
    by the way, please have a look at the discussian page before you begin.
    [/ooc]

If you've ever read 'The History In General', you would know that this land was beautiful.
    The sky appeared in hues of gold and blue, purple and red. At night, the twin moon-maidens would dance across the sky. When dawn came, The Lady Of Life would bring the lands to life.
    Humans, elves, dwarfs, haflings, gnomes, ors, ogres and the Dragonchildren lived perfect harmony. The rivers flowed with waters pure, bringing life to trees of green and fish the glimmer. Elfsong and birdsong mingled in peaceful melody.
    And then the war came.
    No one really lived totell what happened. The god Rashesias cursed the lands. The world turned into a living hell. Disease and famine sread across the land killing many.
    The Trayosian empire turned into a rotting, decaying wasteland. The elves hid deep within the forests and the dwarfs deep underground. The other races dissapeared. Only humans remained. They brought forth technology. Magic was only allowed to be used by an elite group. All other magic users were 'purged'.
    Welcome to the land.

2. Resident Master Vampire

The tale begins in the empire of Lottel, a rich merchant, tech-aligned empire.
    To the west lies two warring kingdoms, Rakos and Riresia.
    To the north, the forgotten Kingdom of Falasas, and further north, the Demon Mounts.
    To the east, the Eternal Boundless Trayosian Wastes.
    And to the south, free states, and further south, uncharted seas.

[ooc]All players (at the start of the thread) should start with the magical gem. The Gem of Trayos is a powerful talisman that protected the lands from war, curses and evil. During the war, it was somehow shattered. Each shard of the gem bestows protections to its owners. Some even have other magical abilities. The shards come in red, silver, purple and blue. They are shaped like shards. Please explain how you came upon it. What powers does it have?(not too powerful) If you do not wish to disclose your description, then send ALL of your avatar's info to me.Only go as far as why you're in Lottel, how you got the shard ... please, don't do anything rash ... :)
    [/ooc]

3. Resident Master Vampire

I may sound impatient but I can't start with NO PARTICIPANTS.
    Please, please, please, pretty pleasssseeeeee...
    Just join in. :cry:

Our Host!