Funny thing though...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VerZreV, Apr 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Ever noticed there are NO kids in Arcanum ?, whats up with that ?... i miss the good-old fallout days, where you could spent whole minutes sniping the cute little toddelers :lol:

Any other weird things in Arcanum i missed ?

P.S. Whats up with those Ogres in the dark elf village ? reason please ?

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

There are no kids in Arcanum so that people like you cannot kill them. Besides, halflings and gnomes are close enough.

I'm sure that there's plenty that you missed, everyone misses a lot the first time around.

There's no substantial reason behind it. IIRC, they're slaves and they're just there.

3. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

First time around ?, try third... but still, i see something new, every time i play it over again.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

There are no children, because it didn't suit the setting. Another reason was something to do with the rating, because apparently violence against children isn't good.

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You can make children though. I was doing it for my now deceased mod. I was going to have a day-care centre. :) All you need do is put in an NPC and re-size them. Drop their scale down and you get little people.

6. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

No... hobbi...... NO !! I mean HALFLING !!! Yes that's it !!!

PLEASEDONTSUEMEPLEASEDONTSUEMEPLEASEDONTSUEME !!!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

As i said, Halfling's are a poor substitute for children in games, though the fallout children was all nasty little thieves !!!, just like hobbits...

So... no big loss i suppose...

I say, chatting with people from other timezones really IS annnoying, it's like, morning here when you go to bed... DARN !!!

http://www.lubershund.com It's Sticky, and fun for the WHOLE family !!! (Supposed that your last name is Hitler)

Our Host!